Dandy Guy Sitri

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I thought Asmodeus was the demon of lust, well, Prince Sitri may have him beat ... at any rate, this card from some kind of Yugioh-like game is funny ...
http://buddyfight.wikia.com/wiki/Dandy_Guy,_Sitri" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Marosey

Wow I didn't think Asmodeus can be beat.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

:deviljaw: I'm not sure Sitri would approve of this depiction. Then again, just leave it to Japanese anime-style stuff to do something like this. Wow. I shouldn't be surprised. :fulldevil:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Shifa

Well, I hope he has a sense of humor ....
It's more flattering than some other things I saw/read. Which is why I'm trying to "spread the love."
I guess anything is better than the constant evil depictions ... I thought it was cute. *blush*
Darth Moronius

Why not ask the DL directly? :)devil:
Shifa

I'm going to try. =^.^=
Vixen

Bathosias wrote::deviljaw: I'm not sure Sitri would approve of this depiction. Then again, just leave it to Japanese anime-style stuff to do something like this. Wow. I shouldn't be surprised. :fulldevil:
Surely our dear Sitri would find the funny, ha ha ha, in this. To get so...hung up... on such little things hints towards a small man, a small mind, a small......... .... *cough* understanding, assuredly not him. Demons, of all beings, know their humor, they recognize context, they realize the importance of laughing at all the oddities that this realm breeds... to do anything but would be a waste of precious energy. We wouldn't want that, now would we?
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Shifa

From everything I've read, it seems pretty fitting, lol.
Really the only thing "wrong" is the coloration of a black panther instead of a leopard. Otherwise I think he looks quite dashing. ;p
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Vixen wrote:
Bathosias wrote::deviljaw: I'm not sure Sitri would approve of this depiction. Then again, just leave it to Japanese anime-style stuff to do something like this. Wow. I shouldn't be surprised. :fulldevil:
Surely our dear Sitri would find the funny, ha ha ha, in this. To get so...hung up... on such little things hints towards a small man, a small mind, a small......... .... *cough* understanding, assuredly not him. Demons, of all beings, know their humor, they recognize context, they realize the importance of laughing at all the oddities that this realm breeds... to do anything but would be a waste of precious energy. We wouldn't want that, now would we?
Wow, straight to ad hominem attacks, huh? So much for discussing issues like adults. In this case honor and respect as it relates to dark lords. They are not cuddly kittens, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just like I'm entitled to express mine. I guess I should just be happy that I can type with such little *hands* :fulldevil:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Vixen wrote:
Surely we are all grown up enough to know to avoid personal slams, arent we? Well, if we didnt know we do now.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone expressing their opinions on the lack of respect towards Dark Lords that plagues this path. I, for one, find Japanese anime depictions of them to be ... deplorable at best, and far out of my line of experience working with them. But whatever. This is why i dont express many of my experiences or displeasures at some of the more insulting things out there- no one really wants to hear it and feels its ok to resort to personal slams.

its not. just saying.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”