The Davelis cave

The place to post about unsolved world mysteries, and places that are haunted or have a history of strange events.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The Davelis Cave Cave previously known as the cave of the Immaculate (or Penteli Cave) is located on the southwest side of Mount Pendeli in Attica and at an altitude of 720 m., Northeast of the Attica cirque. The name "Cave Davelis" has prevailed, although the relationship to the bandit disputed ...
It has been used by ancient Greeks a temple of the god Pan and as a Christian monastery in Byzantine times .
For centuries, the cave was being investigated by various travelers, historians, adventurers, archeologists, but also in the near past, many might know about the "strange" works carried out in the early 70s under state disguise and NATO protection ...
According to the mayor Penteli it should have three names: "Ancient Quarry", as he says, " because here the Parthenon marbles were carved, cave Immaculate since offered shelter to practitioners-monks. The third name is certainly cave Davelis, according to legend, which says that the chief of robbers was hiding here. "

The myth

It is said that the arch robber Davelis was hiding here since he had discovered a secret passage in the cave. As the myth says, from where he could go through, reaching the palace Rododafnis the current Hall of the Duchess of Plaisance to meet his beloved. The myth says that at the palace basement was a corresponding entry, which was the gateway to the cave Davelis.
The reference for the love of the Duchess of Plaisance with the bandit, who is associated with the cave Davelis is nothing more than myth created by some people because they liked it. Besides ,the periods during which the robber passed from Penteli have nothing to do with the period during which the duchess Sophie de Marmpoua Lempren was building her palaces in the region as I read at history books.

The story of "cave Davelis", first came to the public in the late 60s or at the beginning of 70's. There are hundreds of reports from local residents, for "strange lights" in the sky, small humanoids, strange sounds, ghosts, etc .... Inside the cave, there are major anomalies in the magnetic field and a strong smell of ozone in the entrance.
In some places near the cave Davelis the percentage of radioactivity in soil and air is slightly elevated compared to the normal rate, and the same given area, it is rumored that if someone carries a fluorescent lamp with him there are good chances to turn itself on! Also there are passers testimonies mysterious local tornados of one meter in diameter (red, usually in color), which are not justified since they even happen at summer days, while the area around has full apnea.
A picture from a section of the cave(this is not me in the picture )Lol I am one of these people who has awesome experiences but never jab a camera with them .I don't like carrying a lot of stuff around when I go somewhere not even a telephone .I took only a minimum ritual equipment with me
strange symbols
Various stories circulated about the symbols that are painted or engraved on the rocks of the cave. The most important story of all is that which says that a palm which is etched on one of the caves wall to move from point to point, as the years pass. This palm, currently located in the left wall of the cave, about 1 m above the ground. The last 20 years has been reported by visitors to the cave, that has moved at least three times.

The treasure
There was once a legend, saying that at the "Cave Davelis" existed somewhere buried the treasure of the thieve Davelis. Rampant rumors said that the treasure was hidden beneath the two temples of St. Nicholas and St. Spyridon, so many people have dug the whole area behind the temples. But the rumors continued and became even wilder,some went as far as to say that the cross, which is above the cave temples served as a lever, which if someone moved, it would open a hatch by which you gain access to an underground room where the treasure was . Although it was search by many treasure hunters over the years, treasure Davelis was never found in the cave area. Moreover, such a famous thieve like Davelis, there was no way that he would hide his treasure in such a busy area were a plethora of people passed daily, and the place was well know to the general area of Attica .

My psychic senses were highly heightened while being in the general area of the mount penteli and at some places there are very strong energy vortexes and some portals inside the cave.The cave is very well known for many rituals done by satanists there.I found two portals inside the cave.One was a crack in the middle of a cave wall in front of it there was a stalactite and a stalagmite having an opening of 1 square meter in the middle were the energy was gigantic ,raw and the atmosphere felt thicker than other parts of the cave that were deeper .There were two egregores guarding the portal. I found candle leftovers and the part of the instant coal used for burning incense that doesn't burn.Two red skinned imps were playing near the portal and one stopped when he saw DC B and hugged him and the other one went through the portal.I approached the egregores asking them who they are and what they are and told me that they have been here and created by a coven over 15 years now but they weren't willing to tell me who created them.They told me that the portal is towards the ...(weird name that I don't remember )part of the infernal realms.They said that their master have asked them to guard the portal that no malelovent entity goes through ,to adjust properly the flow and amount of energy passing through and that only LHP people may use it,if someone else tries to interrupt or use the portal in any way to harm him with any possible way(ok I find that a bit to much but who cares ,I am a daemonolater so I'm ok lol.DC B was playing with the small imp
Suddenly while I was talking with the one egregore 9 imps rushed through the portal and fell over on B saying B youpi! Lol B was like seriously now :shocked: :devilshock: :??: :fulldevil: too many imps :devilgrin:
I used energy from the portal to create a powerful fire servitor that now is part of my psychic shield ,I charged some lava stones the second time I went there and I did my first physical manifestation with the demon lord flereus.It's trully magicall place I plan on going there for fire magic too which is my element .I am Leo and fire dragon on zodiac lol fire on fire with more fire XD.I felt like home at that place,I could literary just stay and sleep there if I didn't have any work to do.

Place of worship -The lake of the nymphs
Deep in the cave Davelis there is a small hole with a length of 10 meters and a width of 1.5m. It is the only narrow passage that survives in the cave, and is approached by a small opening in the left wall of the cave.
From there, after you first crawl, descend vertically but about ten meters (in some places there are ancient steps) until you reach a small thalamus -natural chamber where a sculptured triangular passage starts resulting in the pond of the nymphs..
The lake of the nymphs
Here I went after the first portal this lake is deeper into the cave .The energies there ,were cold,watery and calm perfect to balance the previous ones.I made an offering to the nymphs before entering the triangular corridor that leads to the pond.Before going through the corridor you could feel the energy being magnetic calling over to you.Going through the corridor I felt like being ritually cleansed to be pure for the holiness of the pond.Here was now before me the pond of the nymphs.I feeling of serenity flowed over me and I sat meditating in the dark watching the pond .I am sure I saw something flicker with a light blue colour in there although there was complete darkness.I was invigorated ,peaceful and joyful .I didn't had any encounter with a nymph ,maybe they are still afraid and sometimes they are shy ,I don't know ?I will get there again when I can and see.I am striving for my next visit .
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

OOOOOO! When can I come visit you?! LOL! I have been to Greece once, and had fun at Athens, Crete, and the Temple of Apollo at Delphi. Damn, but I would love to go back, even if the smog in Athens had my throat scraped raw after the first day! So much history, and a great amount of Natural energy! :devillove:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
moonshadowlab

Nice pictures. I have never hear of this place before, it does look spooky
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

' The Devils Cave, I have heard of this cave before its been shown on TV a few times ' the energy is really high around the Cave
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Haunted Objects, Places, and Unsolved Mysteries”