View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 my experiences thus far 

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
hi all, I thought I might share my experiences thus far, i've had numerous workings with a ouija board. Also I had done a hex reversal spell where I burned a page from the bible (two of my friends were hexed one was blind and the other was bent over like a knife was in his side, seconds after the spell was completed they were fine) karma went back to the hexer and two days later she was in a accident and had gotten scalped but she lived.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:13 am

Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Wow, sounds pretty intense. Glad you and your friends are alright. Hexers must really watch out for Karma...as it usually finds them. Thanks for sharing your experience, Undertaker. :)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:16 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
undertaker wrote:
hi all, I thought I might share my experiences thus far, i've had numerous workings with a ouija board. Also I had done a hex reversal spell where I burned a page from the bible (two of my friends were hexed one was blind and the other was bent over like a knife was in his side, seconds after the spell was completed they were fine) karma went back to the hexer and two days later she was in a accident and had gotten scalped but she lived.
' Hi I work with a Ouija Board have now for about five months now with my ' Demon companions it was a Gift from a friend of mines that Wanted to give me one ' and So far I 've had not had any problems with it ' The Board is something that is used only with my Demons no other Spirits its set up that way by me ' The only thing I will say about Hexes if someone has done you wrong then ' you have every right to return to them what's ' do them that's how ' I see it because it depends also on why your Sending the hex in ' the first pace :devilthumbs:

Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]