View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau 
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
oh it could, I have no doubt that box would fetch a pretty penny. I remember when I was in a bidding war for Evelyn Paglini's book of shadows and many of her other items, which I now proudly own. it got down to the wire between me and this other person, I ended up plopping down about 2,200 to buy that item. Worth it? to me yes, to others it is just a leather bound book filled with musings.

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:52 pm
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
DoubleD wrote:
oh it could, I have no doubt that box would fetch a pretty penny. I remember when I was in a bidding war for Evelyn Paglini's book of shadows and many of her other items, which I now proudly own. it got down to the wire between me and this other person, I ended up plopping down about 2,200 to buy that item. Worth it? to me yes, to others it is just a leather bound book filled with musings.
' Wow Yes so you already know it most likely will Cost you some nice Money its Worth it being who its from in all ' How lucky you are to End up owning Evelyn Paglinl's Book of Shadows alone with Other items from her that Was a Good Day for you that much ' I am Sure of :D

Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:57 pm
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
' Double D this Shop here in New Orleans is The place ' I Get most Of My Spell items from'' they Have Some nice Stuff in there that's tied to ' The Voodoo Queen its always a Joy shopping there :witch: :death:

Attachments:
105446606_team-satan-666-t-shirt-s-evil-cult-occult-devil-goth-.jpg
105446606_team-satan-666-t-shirt-s-evil-cult-occult-devil-goth-.jpg [ 10.71 KiB | Viewed 126 times ]
115f23dd3db6477b71837164e1f5acc0.jpg
115f23dd3db6477b71837164e1f5acc0.jpg [ 153.36 KiB | Viewed 126 times ]

Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:18 pm
SINNER of the month

awesome thank you, i am planning on taking Joanne to New Orleans this year to show her and for me to just sit in the energy. I will totally go to this store, thanks for the heads up.. Any other recommendations you have please let me know. I will also be going by Delphine's house...

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:03 pm
SINNER of the month

DoubleD wrote:
awesome thank you, i am planning on taking Joanne to New Orleans this year to show her and for me to just sit in the energy. I will totally go to this store, thanks for the heads up.. Any other recommendations you have please let me know. I will also be going by Delphine's house...
' Your Welcome Double D I will keep my Eyes open for New places Right now this is One of them ' You Could also check out her Tomb the Energies there are Very High at Night most of my Offerings to her are made at Night ' The Spirits there are very busy you Would love it :D

Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:09 pm

Your favourite Demon?: King B
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
Eilana wrote:
velle wrote:
Eilana wrote:
velle thank you for posting this, working with her sounds amazing :devillove: that is so cool you were able to visit her grave! I love cemeteries and visiting and working in them <333

I have to visit New Orleans some day and when I do I will definitely be stopping by there hehe
'' Hi Eilana thank you Working with Marie Laveau Was great She was Amazing to connect to and Yes the energies around her tomb are nothing , I have every felt before you would love it their ' I also like to visit Cemeteries too I do feel its okay some people don't but what , I have found out if you are Respectful to the Spirits that are their you shouldn't have a problem ;)

I agree, I am always very respectful and have found the spirits/entities there are friendly and like to chat. Of course I always go with protection, always good to be safe ^-^ but I have never had a problem.

I love going to cemeteries as well. Especially the 1700's and 1800's cemeteries. However you should have some protection, I learned the hard way of that one. I brought something home with me that was causing negative energies and making my flowers die within 30 minutes of being put in water. When I told King B about it he told me he would remove it for me and told me to stay out of cemeteries lol. I think that was because I didn't know how to protect myself at the time and I'm sure he didn't want to keep cleaning up my messes or have to worry about always keeping an eye on me in case he had to protect me.

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:21 pm
SINNER of the month

Nefer wrote:
Eilana wrote:
velle wrote:
Eilana wrote:
velle thank you for posting this, working with her sounds amazing :devillove: that is so cool you were able to visit her grave! I love cemeteries and visiting and working in them <333

I have to visit New Orleans some day and when I do I will definitely be stopping by there hehe
'' Hi Eilana thank you Working with Marie Laveau Was great She was Amazing to connect to and Yes the energies around her tomb are nothing , I have every felt before you would love it their ' I also like to visit Cemeteries too I do feel its okay some people don't but what , I have found out if you are Respectful to the Spirits that are their you shouldn't have a problem ;)

I agree, I am always very respectful and have found the spirits/entities there are friendly and like to chat. Of course I always go with protection, always good to be safe ^-^ but I have never had a problem.

I love going to cemeteries as well. Especially the 1700's and 1800's cemeteries. However you should have some protection, I learned the hard way of that one. I brought something home with me that was causing negative energies and making my flowers die within 30 minutes of being put in water. When I told King B about it he told me he would remove it for me and told me to stay out of cemeteries lol. I think that was because I didn't know how to protect myself at the time and I'm sure he didn't want to keep cleaning up my messes or have to worry about always keeping an eye on me in case he had to protect me.
' Nefer agree The Old Cemeteries are Really Good to visit if you Casting Spells ' The energies there are just awesome but you Shouldn't take anything from a cemeterie Home with you because you Don't know what kind of energy is on that item your bringing home with you So ' Something's are better left alone and Always have Protection not just around you. but with you as well , MY Demons Go with me when every '' I am at Marie Laveau's Tomb its always Fun for me being There .. I just did a Voodoo Love Doll with some help from Marie Laveau for My Sister's Boyfriend He's not Going to know what Hit him ' When it begins to Work ' The Voodoo Queen Says She will See to that :cheekydevil:

Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Your favourite Demon?: King B
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
I didn't bring something, it followed me. I didn't know. But your are right, don't bring any objects home with you lol. I hope your spell works. Let me know the outcome :)

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:20 pm
SINNER of the month

Nefer wrote:
I didn't bring something, it followed me. I didn't know. But your are right, don't bring any objects home with you lol. I hope your spell works. Let me know the outcome :)
' Oh Okay Got it that happens to its Good you was able to remove it :D

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:32 pm
SINNER of the month

that sort of thing happens no matter where you go. I can't tell you the amount of times I would leave from an investigation and something would be at the house with us for a bit. As a general rule i have no issue with it, I think they get curious and possibly lonely.

When Joanne and I did the cemetery together a few years back something came home with her, she said it would nudge her in the back from time to time. I allowed her to clear it from herself since that is a very important lesson (especially being with me) and it went away on it's own.

Shields are important, protection is important, but nothing is fool proof. Always know how to clear your own space and recognize if something is amiss.

Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next