For my offerings.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
H_Wright

I love going through antiques and especially heirlooms to use on my altar and as altar tools. I actually use an antique butter knife as an athame. It has special meaning to me and I love the way it makes me feel. Like a coddled child. I think of my ancestors using them, displaying them. How excited they must have been to purchase them or receive them as a gift. As a child I remember seeing these 2 particular collections on display. I loved them. So beautiful and OMG, Gold!! So elegant and regal. I felt rich looking at them. They were passed down to my mother and I remembered talking about them but never really a serious conversation. I tend to be the sentimental one in the family so my mother and grandparents often come to me first. I am usually very generous when it comes to family, letting them know what I have been given and if they would like to keep them for their family to pass on. These 2 sets came up and when my mother asked me about it I was so hesitant to ask my cousin as I thought if anybody wanted them it would be her. I was secretly grateful when she declined. I didn't say anything else about them until my daughter brought me 2 boxes from my mother's house and said she asked them to bring them to me. Oh, they were my sets. I immediately chose out 2 pieces for my altar. One from each. I am so in love with them. I didn't cleanse them or anything and I dread the day I know I'm going to have to. They have the energy of my youth, my auntie, my grandmother, that lovely old mansion that I have such fond memories of. I want to keep that for as long as I can. Just having them set up now brings me such joy and happiness, the feeling of pure innocence. Like nothing bad can happen. Nothing bad can touch me. I am protected by the love and safety of that old home and all the feelings of all the memories flooding my whole body with warmth and comfort.

This is the small tea plate that I chose for my offerings, and the wine glass. I have the whole matching set that will be carefully packed and kept in my closet. I don't want to chance it in storage.

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

So beautiful!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Very beautiful bowl. The glass is nice also :winkdevil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Those are beyond nice! I personally think that you can clean them without removing the memories and old energies. It is all a matter of intent.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
H_Wright

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Those are beyond nice! I personally think that you can clean them without removing the memories and old energies. It is all a matter of intent.
I think you are right. I thought of this also, just removing anything that is not beneficial to me, any outside negative energies, and retaining all energies that are the feel good lovey stuff.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

They are very nice for Offerings ' I Like them they would make what every you Offer look Great that much is for Sure :whip:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
H_Wright

Who wouldn't want their offerings on 18 K gold? My cat was so excited he wanted to share with Lord Satan. Lord Satan has his own sense of humor. He told me let the cat get what he wants, he's almost as old as I am. LMAO
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

H_Wright wrote:Who wouldn't want their offerings on 18 K gold? My cat was so excited he wanted to share with Lord Satan. Lord Satan has his own sense of humor. He told me let the cat get what he wants, he's almost as old as I am. LMAO
' Its very lovely your Cat will love it ' Lord Satan loves Cats MY Tom is with me every time Lord Satan is invited Over last night Was Great its my third time Having a Session With Satan '' His energy is Very loving a Fatherly it stays behind when Satan leaves you can Still feel his energy in ' The Room my Son wouldn't go to bed until Satan left it was awesome ' I will do another Session with him on next Week :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
H_Wright

velle wrote:
H_Wright wrote:Who wouldn't want their offerings on 18 K gold? My cat was so excited he wanted to share with Lord Satan. Lord Satan has his own sense of humor. He told me let the cat get what he wants, he's almost as old as I am. LMAO
' Its very lovely your Cat will love it ' Lord Satan loves Cats MY Tom is with me every time Lord Satan is invited Over last night Was Great its my third time Having a Session With Satan '' His energy is Very loving a Fatherly it stays behind when Satan leaves you can Still feel his energy in ' The Room my Son wouldn't go to bed until Satan left it was awesome ' I will do another Session with him on next Week :cloud:
Lol, I guess he does. His comment about his age tickled me. Maybe my Bubba really is a little demon. I would not be surprised.

I was just telling SH on her post about my feelings with Lord Satan. I don't blame your son. To bond with the Lord at such an early age he is so blessed. He is like the best hug.
user1876

H_Wright wrote:
velle wrote:
Lol, I guess he does. His comment about his age tickled me. Maybe my Bubba really is a little demon. I would not be surprised.

I was just telling SH on her post about my feelings with Lord Satan. I don't blame your son. To bond with the Lord at such an early age he is so blessed. He is like the best hug.
' your Cat sounds like more then a Cat to me LOL ' You sure that Bubba is not a little demon that would be so cool ' But Yes My Son has been Very pleased to meet Satan he's been in the Room with me Once when ' Lord Satan Was invited over Last night He Stayed up late because He new that . I Was doing a Session with Father Satan So he wouldn't go to bed '' But don't give up on your Son having a relationship with Lord Satan it will happen :D

Return to “Magickal Tools”