Meditations with my Masculine Empowerment Magickal

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This turned out a bit weird, but I realized that I wanted to wear this magickal with me for a while to experience its energy, during my first meditation session. So I rummaged through my stuff, and found some beads to make a necklace. This is good for me! Idea--> act of creation! I have had trouble completing projects in the past. I have great ideas and love making the plans, but fall short when it comes to making these plans a reality. So, I did this the same day thought of it! The colors are a bit strange with a flat red colored skull, but the energy seemed right to me! here is it, and I am proud of it! Despite dropping things and having to re-do the necklace several times, I did it!
WIN_20170315_19_17_56_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170315_19_17_56_Pro.jpg (120.34 KiB) Viewed 3589 times
WIN_20170315_19_14_49_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170315_19_14_49_Pro.jpg (143.94 KiB) Viewed 3589 times
WIN_20170315_19_14_06_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170315_19_14_06_Pro.jpg (145.02 KiB) Viewed 3589 times
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

mom is sleeping behind you.lol
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Not mom, but my BFF. She has a disability, and is actually the same age as I am, although I look younger. Day 2 with my Masculine Empowerment Magickal was good...I think it is opening doors for me on other levels! I held it and was trying to experience the energies. This is a very good thing for not only feeling and strengthening our masculine sides, but it lets the ladies know what good men SHOULD be like, how they will act, and what to expect from them. Men are a totally different animal to me. I cannot understand them on any level! Sad, but true. I cannot wait until the Female Empowerment magickal comes out, as I am sure I have no idea how to act like an empowered female, either! That reminds me, I want to get the description of all the demons who contributed, and what they want to teach into my Grimoire today. Yep! Today I will be taking the info for the first Demon contributor and meditating on that.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Not mom, but my BFF. She has a disability, and is actually the same age as I am, although I look younger. Day 2 with my Masculine Empowerment Magickal was good...I think it is opening doors for me on other levels! I held it and was trying to experience the energies. This is a very good thing for not only feeling and strengthening our masculine sides, but it lets the ladies know what good men SHOULD be like, how they will act, and what to expect from them. Men are a totally different animal to me. I cannot understand them on any level! Sad, but true. I cannot wait until the Female Empowerment magickal comes out, as I am sure I have no idea how to act like an empowered female, either! That reminds me, I want to get the description of all the demons who contributed, and what they want to teach into my Grimoire today. Yep! Today I will be taking the info for the first Demon contributor and meditating on that.
I m glad you shared your experience, as I want to purchase it as well (long long time). I feel drawn to the masculine energy, as I think it is more "alive" and active, like boiling blood, physical motivation, strength, more aggressive and passionate aspect energy, I m very "quiet" and "Still", I feel myself leak of the physical passion and I m very much living like a statue, being cold inside, even no sex drive at all. I cant feel the excitment and passion also I dont feel "alive", so I actually feeling drawn to this one. As I know I m more "Female" energy within me, so I wanna have some "Alpha" energy to flow through me.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I think the colors look good, actually.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

nice work, better than anything I could string together. Nice to see your things coming together SH. I should look into this as I am very much into masculine energy.
User3246

I am seriously loving this thing! The third day, I was invited to go through the list and look at the men and women around me and see if I could detect these qualities in them. A lot of people had some of them, but few had them all. Then I asked myself which ones I had, and which qualities I needed to work on. It was a great meditation! The last few days I have been working on each individual demon's contributions. Today is Lord Va, and as I receive his gifts and energy, I see his watchwords are authority, strength, focus, decisiveness, and camaraderie. They really are bringing me this energy! Today I found a community recreation magazine, which I almost skipped by, but something stopped me. It has all kinds of adventures to challenge my newfound male side and its energies! One thing in particular has attracted me: A tandem skydive! Oh my! What better way to challenge and reward my male side than to get in shape and lose weight, with the treat if I achieve my goals to be the adventure of a skydive! So many other things, too! Creative craft classes, archery, and shooting classes. Scuba! We have a scuba center right here in my home town. I am challenging myself to get out there and make connections to other people, and to meet my goals in that flashy, sexy way men do! XD

Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

You go, gurrrl. Archery is great.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:This turned out a bit weird, but I realized that I wanted to wear this magickal with me for a while to experience its energy, during my first meditation session. So I rummaged through my stuff, and found some beads to make a necklace. This is good for me! Idea--> act of creation! I have had trouble completing projects in the past. I have great ideas and love making the plans, but fall short when it comes to making these plans a reality. So, I did this the same day thought of it! The colors are a bit strange with a flat red colored skull, but the energy seemed right to me! here is it, and I am proud of it! Despite dropping things and having to re-do the necklace several times, I did it!
WIN_20170315_19_17_56_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170315_19_14_49_Pro.jpg
WIN_20170315_19_14_06_Pro.jpg
Satan's HellCat its Good your Wearing your Magickal Masculine empowerment The Engies are Super Strong you Can feel it Right away Also, The More Contact You have with it You begin to Feel Its energies Better ' I have Had Mine's Now for Months its kept On My Altar for Now Once'' Lord Satan's Altar is Set up That's Were it Will be kept its Very Powerful One that ' I have enjoyed having On My Altar for Sure Great Post ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is so amazing SH and thank you for sharing it ^-^ I love what you did with the necklace
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Magickal Tools”