New acquisition: large, heavy Shiva lingum!

Magical tools that we use in our workings
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Congrats sh,it's beautiful.
I am a bloodwolf.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote:It is what I BELIEVE it is. *softly, but stongly*
Yes. You could call it the Holy Grail if you wanted to and it would be that for you. You shape your own universe through your perception.
What it might not do though, in this case, is heal the sick and give you eternal youth unless you work on it's energies to do that.
Concerning your shiva lingam, it might not balance the male/female energies like the other shiva lingam I linked to unless you make it do that.

Also, if you talk to someone from india, who worships Shiva and uses the offering dish type shiva lingam, they would disagree with you and if you talk to someone who works with the male/female energy shiva lingam stones, they would disagree with you (like I do).
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Aprophis wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:It is what I BELIEVE it is. *softly, but stongly*
Yes. You could call it the Holy Grail if you wanted to and it would be that for you. You shape your own universe through your perception.
What it might not do though, in this case, is heal the sick and give you eternal youth unless you work on it's energies to do that.
Concerning your shiva lingam, it might not balance the male/female energies like the other shiva lingam I linked to unless you make it do that.

Also, if you talk to someone from india, who worships Shiva and uses the offering dish type shiva lingam, they would disagree with you and if you talk to someone who works with the male/female energy shiva lingam stones, they would disagree with you (like I do).

Yes, I realize all that. Shiva has physically walked in my home, and his perfume has lingered on the air there! You are wrong a bit more than you are right. You are more negative than me. One cannot do magick effectively without balance. That is why I love Shiva! He can win any war, yet he prefers peace.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Satan's Hellcat wrote: You are wrong a bit more than you are right.

Huh?
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
You are more negative than me.

Definitely. I'm a disllusioned cynic who's disappointed with humanity.
Add 3 hours of sleep instead of needed 10 hours to that mix and it just gets worse.
Satan's Hellcat wrote:
One cannot do magick effectively without balance.
Depends on what is balanced. Sometimes the best results come from being extreme instead of balanced.
But normally balance is what I'm all about.
Balance in all things.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak

Return to “Magickal Tools”