Orgonite pyramid infusión of energy

Magical tools that we use in our workings
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

What do you think of the idea to infuse the orgonite with demonic energy.Would it be ok or would it create upheaval of somekind if left permanently in that form?
I thought of asking the blessings of the nine divinities or anyone who was willing to help lol to infuse and modify the orgonite in a way that it would take negative and sludge energy and make it into positive energies of whatever comes in your mind.Could Somehow stop the energy transmutation in a orgonite if fior example the energy of somekind became to much (say you make one orgonite work to trasmute negative energies into an energy that makes you really energized and awake (solar plexus energy-sun) how would I stop the flow so it wouldn't make me have insomnia because of it?
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d

Or to transmute negative energy into a specific dark energy so that our companions will feel more comfortable
And he'll even make a ritual we're you would utilize orgonite to help in manifestations etc
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I m actually doing it already. My Demons working with me. Spell cast the demonic energy upon the crystal before using it to make a orgonite. And keep infusing while actual making it. Then use a ritual to charge it while the resin is getting harden. but i still testing it. let you know later.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
alex6

Thank you for the added insight,Carvel
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have been experimenting with orgonite, too! Demonic energy seems to be compatible, but tastes a bit different. :devilgrin: As a PsiVamp, I can ingest the energy, although demonic energy has a bit more of a 'kick'. I am making a organite mirror using a ringing bowl and tiny Herkimer diamonds.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
alex6

Awesome waiting for the results

Return to “Magickal Tools”