Spear

Magical tools that we use in our workings
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="fire083"]Finished the wrapping and have done some more energy work to it
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 366609.jpg[/img][/quote]'' Hey Fire083 this looks awesome your really good at making works of Art also Nice , I like it :devilparty:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
fire083 wrote:Finished the wrapping and have done some more energy work to it
'' Hey Fire083 this looks awesome your really good at making works of Art also Nice , I like it :devilparty:
Well I owe Yimerson a thanks for the spear point. Not that I haven't thanked him a few times already.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="fire083"][quote="velle"][quote="fire083"]Finished the wrapping and have done some more energy work to it
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016062 ... 366609.jpg[/img][/quote] '' Hey Fire083 this looks awesome your really good at making works of Art also Nice , I like it :devilparty:[/quote]
Well I owe Yimerson a thanks for the spear point. Not that I haven't thanked him a few times already.[/quote]'' Thanks Fire083 I can believe it his work is really nice but so is your for what ' I can see your both good at making works of Art ' I have placed any order with Yimerson for a Wand that he's making for me its coming out really good from , the Picture he sent me so' I am happy with what ,I see so far it looks great :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Magickal Tools”