Spear of Svartalfheim

Magical tools that we use in our workings
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I have adopted a non-demonic spirit a while back and he wanted a spear crafted. Here is the finished product. I call it the spear of Svartalfheim.
Attachments
spear2.JPG
spear2.JPG (21.63 KiB) Viewed 5022 times
spear1.JPG
spear1.JPG (53.6 KiB) Viewed 5022 times
spear.JPG
spear.JPG (43.97 KiB) Viewed 5022 times
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

thats beautiful! i love when you share your projects on here!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Ymirson

Thanks Anatel, the next one I am working on and hope to be complete by this weekend is a full on sythe. I will post when complete. This was for a Dark Elf or Drow. He is like an amplifier in the house and he wanted a spear. It only took me a day to make as well.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

yaay! i cant wait to see it!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That is awesome!! I second Anatel about you sharing your work here! You have amazing talent!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Ymirson

Yay, thank you. It is a lot of fun, plus with winter coming, I am getting more and more productive. I appreciate all the support. I feel my demons have been helping me develop this craft as well. Very cool..
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I know I have some demons with me, one if particular, Lord H, a son of Satan who is a very VERY talented artist and he assist me with my painting and developing those skills. They can be incredible muses and help guide us to awaken artistic talents. Demonic culture is full of artisans and those who have a deep appreciation for the arts.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Ymirson wrote:I have adopted a non-demonic spirit a while back and he wanted a spear crafted. Here is the finished product. I call it the spear of Svartalfheim.
' Very Nice Spear '' I Love the way you have it crafted its my first time Seeing a Spear that Looks like, This One You did an awesome Job on it :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Man you do some incredible work.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

<3 I am making my spearhead into a spear for tai chi practice. You did such a good job! :devilbow: :hug:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Magickal Tools”