Demon Boxes.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Okay, this is kind of my new thing. I am in the process of trading out vessels, for my demons that came with rings that do not fit, etc. I am KEEPING the old vessels....it was something my Demons chose for themselves, and I cherish them, so I am accumulating stuff for each Demon. Vessels, crystals, incense cones they like, etc. I am afraid I am gonna LOSE something unless I act. So my new big thing is Trinket boxes, preferably the ones with tiles on top, because I think those are sturdy and elegant. Just room enough to keep stuff together without taking up too much space. I get the joy of finding things that fit my Demons, within reason. here is an example of a box I got for Dragon:
wild one.jpg
wild one.jpg (152.99 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
And this one is for Devotion Demoness I:
winterguardian.jpg
winterguardian.jpg (99.14 KiB) Viewed 2269 times
How does everyone else 'keep it together?'
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

They are Beautiful HellCat . Your Demons will love them keeping their old Vessels is also a good ideal because its what they chose ' I also keep my Old Vessels for different Demons that have New ones . I Like your Demon boxes :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

That's a great idea and the boxes look beautiful.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

Yay! I got Dragon's Demon box today! And my Birthday Smudging Feather Fan (it is blessed by the Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe.)...and my demon boy art prints! I am wild with demonic wealth! :D

:devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love this! Those boxes are beautiful SH ^^

I do in fact have special jewelry boxes for my Demon vessels. The first one I ever bought for them was a box with a Spider and web carved into it. There is a guy in New York who randomly sets up a booth (I have seen him at malls, trade shows and the state fair ...) and I bought that box from him. I also got a blue wooden box with stars carved into it from the same guy. I really like his work, I don't know his name... he would just appear sometimes with a table full of wooden things he carved and he didn't have a website. So every time I saw him, I would buy something lol

I also have an antique jewelry box that ... well I don't know how to describe it. I found it while I was antiquing, it's over 100 years old and it's really something I just love.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
User3246

Eilana wrote:I love this! Those boxes are beautiful SH ^^

I do in fact have special jewelry boxes for my Demon vessels. The first one I ever bought for them was a box with a Spider and web carved into it. There is a guy in New York who randomly sets up a booth (I have seen him at malls, trade shows and the state fair ...) and I bought that box from him. I also got a blue wooden box with stars carved into it from the same guy. I really like his work, I don't know his name... he would just appear sometimes with a table full of wooden things he carved and he didn't have a website. So every time I saw him, I would buy something lol

I also have an antique jewelry box that ... well I don't know how to describe it. I found it while I was antiquing, it's over 100 years old and it's really something I just love.
Wow, I just love antiques! It would be cool if we could get jewelry from the dead....like rings and things from a different age. XD I know, I am morbid and disrespectful.

Return to “Magickal Tools”