For my offerings.

Magical tools that we use in our workings
H_Wright

Eilana wrote:
H_Wright wrote:Oh I have a cedar chest from the same house, and old cedar blocks from a closet they had. I will often scruff up the blocks and keep them in my dresser for the smell!! Lol

I really wish I had more room in this house. I had an altar set up on my cedar chest and I ended up making it portable to now keep on top of the snake cage that is on the cedar chest. What a waste of the chest, but poor snake had nowhere to stay, so the chest is now the base for his home.

I wish I could go bottle up the energy in that little room in that old house and just let a little bit out when I needed that warm homey feeling.
SQUEE! I love cedar chests! My grandmother always had one and when I saw the exact same one for sale in a used furniture shop my sister bought it for me as a gift. It smells amazing inside, I love the smell of cedar and yes! I have cedar planks and little blocks of it to put in my drawers lol wonderful stuff

Awww LOL I can so relate to that, mine is seating right now as I am lacking furniture after the move :lol: I ordered some it just hasn't arrived and has yet to be delivered. That would be an amazing use! Having it as an altar! Though mine is in the living room and I can't put anything on it as I think Gus might knock it down.

If only we could bottle the energy *-*
Lol, Oh my we are kindred spirits. That's okay though, I now have an excuse to use the antique silver serving platter for the moveable altar that sits on top of the snake cage that sits on top of the cedar chest. LMAO You just got to make it work with what you've got.

That was so sweet of your sister. These chest are priceless! I had to have all my stuff appraised for insurance since my coverage is only for household items and not heirlooms and though shocking how much they are all worth I could never part with them. I want my great-great-great grandchildren to know the love I have for these things.

Return to “Magickal Tools”