Imposter spirits

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I know that a way to discern an imposter spirit is to go with your gut feeling,The truth is though that I sometimes get that feeling of pain in the stomach also with incubi because of the strong sacral chakra energy.Sometimes we also may think a spirit is an imposter when we do the invocation with that mindset and other times we may convince our self that the spirit won't be an imposter with the opposite mindset which again is dangerous.Could we make a good detailed post on this topic? Write your opinions below and after a while we can summ it up and make it one post.Also write ways to uncover a spirits true identity and verification methods.
Marosey

This has always been an issue with me. I'm an cautious person already. I know I have to be extra careful because an old sorcerer of old has been trying to get me and my brother on his team but he is not nice and his methods of the practice is not where I want to allow myself to be. I'm going to reframe saying his name. I'm not sure if my story will be believable. I will eventually gather my thoughts on how to present my experience with him and everyone will know then. I always verify my experience with people who sees into the spirit world in general and my assessment is real about this sorcerer, from confirmation. It will be an incredible story when I share it. I started off with working on sigils. I felt I made contact with KP but I also feel it could be an imposter. This was the first question I asked when I got here on this board.I am personally trying to distinguish energies so I can know how an spirit feels. The next time I call them. If I feel a different energy. I'll get suspicious and question them. I am also expanding my clarity to see them and their energy fields. I have more practice in this area. I cannot say with confidence now that I can tell if someone is an imposter. I have decided that when I venture more deeply in the LHP. I will have an experienced sorcerer/sorceress by my side to mentor me to make sure I am dealing with the "real deal"
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d

I too try to learn to discern energies but as you already know it takes time other than that you may also been dealing with an imposter all the way from the beginning so even if the energy is the same you won't know and having someone experienced with demons in particular may or may not be easy to find.Because as you know it's not enough for finding someone who can see the spirit world etc. he has to have experience with that kind of entity and his personal views on the matter(say he is RHP oriented) can also influence the results.
alex6

Lol we can't ask Akelta all the time for verification,she has work to do :witch2: :ideadevil: :devilread: :devilpaint: :meditate: :lol: .
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="alex6"]I too try to learn to discern energies but as you already know it takes time other than that you may also been dealing with an imposter all the way from the beginning so even if the energy is the same you won't know and having someone experienced with demons in particular may or may not be easy to find.Because as you know it's not enough for finding someone who can see the spirit world etc. he has to have experience with that kind of entity and his personal views on the matter(say he is RHP oriented) can also influence the results.[/quote] '' Alex6 yes learning how to discern between energies do take some time ' but its not as hard as you ' would think lets Say you work with this '' Spirit okay after some time you Should be able to recognize their energy from another ' Spirit your working with once you get , the feel of their energy you would know if you Called on that spirit and some other spirit shows up in ' their place you would be able to tell ' the energy would feel different to you , that's one way of being able to tell imposter spirits from ' the Real spirit is by getting a feel for that spirit energy but yes it is something that can take Years ' to learn how to do
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alex6

And sometimes imposter a can make them self so close to the actual demon that you won't discern the energies easily if you have not worked enough with it
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="alex6"]And sometimes imposter a can make them self so close to the actual demon that you won't discern the energies easily if you have not worked enough with it[/quote] '' yes they can that's why you have to learn how to be able '' to tell the difference
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

First thought I have in my mind at this moment is this.:

Create a servitor that will be shielding and protecting you from anyone that can pretend to be the one you want to talk with or work with.

You may want have 1 or two. Make them banish and protect you from anyone who want to pretend to be someone you want to talk or work with.
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Someone I used to know, totally went insane cause of imposter spirits.

He was hearing voices of imposters that was pretending to be the ones he was calling. They were telling him to do ridiculous things...

At the end, he opened the somekind of portal based on instructions of imposter spirits in his... bathroom... in place where the toilet is... And, got attacked every time he wanted to use a toilet, so he go so scared...

Well, at the end he lost his mind, the home has been abandoned and well portal was left opened.

He ended on psychiatric ward. He was naive and listened everyone what he was told, he was submissive, never treated Demons as his friends...

Be VERY careful. Double check who you REALLY talking to.

Imposter spirits are pretty common with using Ouija board. Protect yourself and be safe.

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”