I Think Something's Reaching Out to Me

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

For a couple of days now every dream I've ever had has had reference to a certain Lwa. All the things that pertatin to this Lwa is clear to me and yet everything else seems blurry. My issues is remembering the messages in these dreams and I really want to try to connect with this entity if she is attempting to reach out to me. Can any of you see what she might be trying to say?? Or a way for me to truly connect to her or get a clearer message from her rather than just getting hints that she's reaching out??

So far my dreams show symbols of her and one even featured her name. I am almost certain she's reaching out to me and I've been really interested in finding a way to connect. I've only had two dreams and neither being clear or vivid but just enough to where i get the idea of her reaching out, at least I believe.

The First Dream - The first dream showed myself practicing I believe. In some parts of this dream I was dancing or at least moving. Everything was blurry but I still knew what was happening. I was moving with a strange fiercity and yet still content. This dream was not meant to be long and drawn out I believe it was just their energies taking hold of me in my dream making me dance and such.

The Second Dream - The second dream was what I think was the initial message that she was calling out. I was standing with my mother (motherhood is one of her symbols) and we were in my space where I was planning to make into an altar room, and this is when she said her name. I remember seeing a clock on the wall as well and for some odd reason the clock was a focal point in this dream. I remember hearing it mainly just tick really loud. This was all that dream offered... it was quite short.

Now in not rentirelt sure as in to what the message could be but I'm almost positive she's reaching out to me. I wish to connect with whatever spirit is trying to talk to me if any, and especially reach out to her if it is her. What do y'all think of this situation? All feedback will be appreciated...
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”