Very strange Dream

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Hi, I don't have a very great recall of my dreams, but had a very unusual one the other night. In real life I am single, and have been for many years, in my dream I became a human Ubi , able to seduce and feed of sexual energy. I had such a craving and need and desire. It wasn't about love, but need and lust. Also in the dream I had fallen in love with someone, but they had betrayed me and so I became an Incubus. The thing is I enjoyed the dream, I felt powerful, in control, in fact the sad thing is I would have stayed in the dream.
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

are you have sucubbi or incubbi?
Dorian

Yes, several Succubi, but my interactions are not great. I did wonder if it was some kind of message. I have an attraction to Ubi, but i don't know why really.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

'' Dorian if you Don't have a Dream Journal you Should get one '' that way you can write your Dreams ' if you can remember them , it comes in Handy having one because a lot of '' Times our Dreams have meaning to them . and they can be hard to understand at times what they mean but ' so writing down any little detail about your Dreams can sometimes '' Help you to understand them more you can also ask your Companions ' to help you understand your Dreams they can Best of Luck to you ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Dorian

Thanks, yeah I did keep one for a while, but even then I never remembered anything much, so I kind of gave up.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

[quote="Dorian"]Thanks, yeah I did keep one for a while, but even then I never remembered anything much, so I kind of gave up.[/quote] '' I understand Dorian it will get better for me you just ' don't give up trying because , once you give up on something No matter What it is you will never know , if it was something you could have done are not ' I had to learn the hard way nothing worth having comes easy ' are over night rather its a job you want , are Working with your companions you have to be willing to put in The Work for what you want so as longs as ' you don't give up trying there is hope :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I hear these Succubi's and incubus are good lovers. I'm surprised your interactions were
not great. I have been eyeing this at the shop.
user1876

[quote="Marosey"]I hear these Succubi's and incubus are good lovers. I'm surprised your interactions were
not great. I have been eyeing this at the shop.[/quote] '' they are , I have a incubus have now for almost 2 years he's great with me loves music and cookies ' I always enjoy spending time with him ' they really do make great Lovers all demons do for that matter :cheekydevil:

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”