Azazel's Dark Chant To Awaken The Inner Black Flame

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:
Sataniel wrote:I have a mixed feelings about this woman who runs her project. She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy.

She used to be drug addict and alcoholic. She is very tyrant and bossy, she reminds me of tyrant god.

I think this chant works. But I can't take her fully seriously, I heared she still struggles with drugs and it's not a way Lucifer would want practitioner to work. Beside she's extremely rude and she has lack of respect to other practitioners. So I can't fully say she is 100% legit. Probably not. I doubt Azazel gave her this chant, probably she found it somewhere. But I feel it works.
' Hey Satanie ' I know who your Talking about Yes She is Very Bossy and Is Still Going around Saying That Lucifer and Satan are One in ' The Same She Is Saying Lucifer Shared this information with her about ' The two of Them being the Same . I am not Sure What to think about her but ' This Chant Works Well that Much is the Truth >:)
What disturbs me too is, that she ,like Sataniel said before, "She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy."
That she could be drug and alcohol addicted seems to me, is not an issue. She seems pretty sober, and knows what she`s talking about.
About the bossy thing, I react the same way. She gets angry when somebody offended the demons. I get angry too.
Youtube is full of this Christians hypocrites. Every time sometings bad happens it`s alway with no doubt a demon or satan it self.
Evidence zero. But who cares. When a Christians claims it, it must be true. I hate Christians and Moslems from the deep of my heart.
I hate it when they alway claiming stuff and try to convert people to their religion.
This people thinks, they deserves stuff and that only because of their religion.
You don`t see Jews or Buddhists or Hindus who claims stuff and going on a missionary trip.
I never thought that I ever say that but " I love demons from the deep of my heart" and I get in enrage when someone talk negative about them.
They don`t know whats really behind the storys and rumors. When somewhere poltergeist activities starts, it can only be a demon.
I know exactly why Raven get furious.

About Azazel. Well when I first heard from him, I was scared. But now I see him as a cool guy.
When I get this right, than he stands for justice. Not necessarily revenge, but justice.
When you
Velle say the Chant is cool, I have to try it out.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Shinma wrote:
velle wrote:
Sataniel wrote:I have a mixed feelings about this woman who runs her project. She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy.

She used to be drug addict and alcoholic. She is very tyrant and bossy, she reminds me of tyrant god.

I think this chant works. But I can't take her fully seriously, I heared she still struggles with drugs and it's not a way Lucifer would want practitioner to work. Beside she's extremely rude and she has lack of respect to other practitioners. So I can't fully say she is 100% legit. Probably not. I doubt Azazel gave her this chant, probably she found it somewhere. But I feel it works.
' Hey Satanie ' I know who your Talking about Yes She is Very Bossy and Is Still Going around Saying That Lucifer and Satan are One in ' The Same She Is Saying Lucifer Shared this information with her about ' The two of Them being the Same . I am not Sure What to think about her but ' This Chant Works Well that Much is the Truth >:)
What disturbs me too is, that she ,like Sataniel said before, "She claims Satan and Lucifer are the same guy."
That she could be drug and alcohol addicted seems to me, is not an issue. She seems pretty sober, and knows what she`s talking about.
About the bossy thing, I react the same way. She gets angry when somebody offended the demons. I get angry too.
Youtube is full of this Christians hypocrites. Every time sometings bad happens it`s alway with no doubt a demon or satan it self.
Evidence zero. But who cares. When a Christians claims it, it must be true. I hate Christians and Moslems from the deep of my heart.
I hate it when they alway claiming stuff and try to convert people to their religion.
This people thinks, they deserves stuff and that only because of their religion.
You don`t see Jews or Buddhists or Hindus who claims stuff and going on a missionary trip.
I never thought that I ever say that but " I love demons from the deep of my heart" and I get in enrage when someone talk negative about them.
They don`t know whats really behind the storys and rumors. When somewhere poltergeist activities starts, it can only be a demon.
I know exactly why Raven get furious.

About Azazel. Well when I first heard from him, I was scared. But now I see him as a cool guy.
When I get this right, than he stands for justice. Not necessarily revenge, but justice.
When you
Velle say the Chant is cool, I have to try it out.
' Shinma . I Do agree with you about this Lady Now a lot have changed for me about My View on Raven Last Year when . I Made this Statement about her She hadn't made Another Video Yet Saming that Satan and Lucifer are One in ' The Same She seems like the Kind of person that Will Say One thing this Week and Next week its another thing from Her . She Also have a Video Were She's Saying that Lord Azazel and King Paimon are also One in ' The Same just like Lucifer and Satan are None of this . I Believe at all Lord Azazel is a awesome Dark lord to Work with Once you get to know him . I am Happy to hear you Think he's a Cool guy because he Really is :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Furrybunny

is raven serpent key's on youtube?
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Furrybunny wrote:is raven serpent key's on youtube?
yes
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Shinma wrote:
Furrybunny wrote:is raven serpent key's on youtube?
yes
' Well She has changed her Name now to Something else other , Then Raven last Time . I Checked but again this lady is not Someone that anyone Should be following in My Opinion because She just seems to Off more then anything to be Telling people how to Work with DLs !!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”