Christianity PR

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Pwnie

Ever since breaking free of it years ago I started to notice how much effort is put into the propaganda side of it.

I was at my nephews church choir show thing and my good golly gosh I have never realized till now how much of it just seeps into the kids now.

Like no questioning of God or anything and just the whole idea of complete submission is just cringy as f**k.

Its just bizzare the more I look at it
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Ever since breaking free of it years ago I started to notice how much effort is put into the propaganda side of it.

I was at my nephews church choir show thing and my good golly gosh I have never realized till now how much of it just seeps into the kids now.

Like no questioning of God or anything and just the whole idea of complete submission is just cringy as f**k.

Its just bizzare the more I look at it
' Hi Pwnie Yes I know what you Mean with ' The whole submission thing to God that's because Most of the Parents in Church teach there kids from a young age what they Were Taught as a Child read your Bible and . Obey Gods word I went to Church with my Grandmother as a Child you was not Aloud to Ask questions about God ' why you need to do this are that . I was told like many other Children Stay in a child's place , and Do what I was told to do . So when you see Complete Submission from Children about God its from there parents ' are who every is taking care of them ' That's a believer in God , Most of the Time its passed down from Generation to Generation
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Pwnie

Just watching it is bizzare and honestly just made me shiver that I was once in that environment; and unfortunatly most of these parents are huge hypocrites, yet shove it down their own kids throat. Hell I got a friend who I once had a disscusion about Lilith and told her about her relationship to Adam. She literally was like "oh its just a myth", yet she will do shit that defies the bible. Hypocrisy man
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:Just watching it is bizzare and honestly just made me shiver that I was once in that environment; and unfortunatly most of these parents are huge hypocrites, yet shove it down their own kids throat. Hell I got a friend who I once had a disscusion about Lilith and told her about her relationship to Adam. She literally was like "oh its just a myth", yet she will do shit that defies the bible. Hypocrisy man
'' Oh yes most of them are Big time hypocrites that are one way in Church and another way ' out side the Church ' The best thing that happen to me Was , when I got away from all that BS ' They believe what they to When you have Been Brain washed . For so many years its hard to be opened minded , about anything that's not your truth. Its' Sad really because they believe God is the only way . they are Wrong
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I feel the same way. As someone that used to attend Church and subscribe to the bible's teachings.. I find it alarming how even posing questions ABOUT God can be construed as questioning his authority. I don't know what set me on this path I'm on.. but I'm glad I'm on it.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Lol I thought this thread was going to be about how much fucking soliciting they do, which is SO annoying.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Lokakisa wrote:Lol I thought this thread was going to be about how much fucking soliciting they do, which is SO annoying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG, I am totally laughing out loud right now. :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: :devilbanana: peanut butter jelly time
Pwnie

No No; the all caps letters and quoting that goes on to justify themselves whenever you disagree with them.
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

My favorite is when your parent throws you in Christian school to force christianity upon you and you
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

- and you. Lol I was going to say what I would do in school but I decided against that :excellent:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”