The Crazy Things You See When You Have Money. :p

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Love these tee shirts!

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/14353 ... rs-version" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/35672 ... f-the-moon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I like the second one :) a lot
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Love these tee shirts!

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/14353 ... rs-version" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/35672 ... f-the-moon" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
' I Like the both but its The First One that seems more calling to me :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

I got the first one. An Advisor of Mammon would have to be quite harsh with me! :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

User3246

The Dark Side of the Moon was a close second! :p

Sapphire
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I like the second one with the moon.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear." Rumi

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." Rumi
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

That first one is hilarious!
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

the first is so cool to have it :cuteghost:

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”