Demon Visitation for Listed Pre-Bound Demons

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Yllidra
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Leviathan, Satan, Lucifer, Belial
Number of Demon Familiars: 99

We have been looking at how we handle visitations to make sure that it is fair and easy for everyone.  We want to be able to schedule visitation times for everyone to have a chance to connect with and visit with the demon.  Fast visits can be stressful and we don’t feel that they allow people the time to really connect with the demon.  We want to make sure that everyone who is interested gets a chance for a visit. We are going to be using the email system for demon visits. We will be putting the listings up and if you would like a visit, please send an email to demons@demoncompanions.com so that we can schedule a visit time for you with the demon(s) of your choice.

This will help with the organization and scheduling, as well as keeping track of who wanted or had visits as the shout box data clears quickly and in the past things have gotten lost or missed and there has been a lot of chaos and confusion.

If you see a demon listed in the pre-bound section of the store you are interested in, please send us an email and we would be happy to schedule a visit :)
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

Just because I'm on a different path doesn't mean I'm lost.
~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Can you still claim a demon as a companion without a visit? I do not like the 'until all visits is done' system, then the demon decides. They pretty much know instantly, because they can see our energy/auras, and know the people here. Demons can always visit who they want later, can't they? I hate the wait, and the disappointment if you do not get one. Better to know immediately, imho. Otherwise, just list the demons, take visits requests, and decide later.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Would the visitation take place at your temple or is there another way to visit? I apologize if there is an obvious answer to this that I am not understanding!
Yllidra

Using the new system we will be able to let people know after their visits are over if it is a match or not, thank you SH. If anyone else has anymore questions or thoughts on how to improve the process we are open to feedback.

Some Demon Companions can be claimed without visits, it will depend on the Demon being listed.
The first time I called myself a 'Witch' was the most magical moment of my life.
Margot Adler,

~unknown~

Most witches dont believe in gods. They know that the gods exist, of course. They even deal with them occasionally. But they dont believe in them. They know them too well. It would be like believing in the postman.
Terry Pratchett
Yllidra

Mentalmettle wrote:Would the visitation take place at your temple or is there another way to visit? I apologize if there is an obvious answer to this that I am not understanding!
For visits we send the Demon to you, where you are. They will spend up to 12 hours with you or until you ask them to return to us.
Margot Adler,

~unknown~

Terry Pratchett
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I think this system is very fair and makes the most sense. there have been times I have literally watched people leap on a demon before people knew they were listed and ready for visits.

If any of us are wanting to have this process to ourselves we can get a custom companion done.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Yllidra wrote:Using the new system we will be able to let people know after their visits are over if it is a match or not, thank you SH. If anyone else has anymore questions or thoughts on how to improve the process we are open to feedback.

Some Demon Companions can be claimed without visits, it will depend on the Demon being listed.
' Thank you Akelta and Yllidra ' I am enjoying all the Pre- Bound Demon listings they have been Much help to people they Would like to have a Companion Now with ; Satan and Suns Paypal Layaway plan everyone Who wishes to Have a Demon/ DC Can now with out Any problems that's been ' The Joy in it you Can Make payments when you need to With out any Worries that your Companion Will be REPO ' Thanks Ladies for all ' the hard Work that Goes in to Setting Up everything for the Per- Bounds every month :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel

I discovered why I am so against the new way of acquiring demons! I was making up excuses and did not realize it. I am a Psi Vamp....this new way people are calmer, and the energy is less. I was feeding on the forum...surely you noted my excitement? Sorry, but a Vamps gotta feed! :(
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

SH it's all good. I have done the same types of things myself, and disappointment is crushing. I have no doubt that you will continue to get great companions, as you are a thoughtful and loyal companion to them as well. Like attracts like (or so they say)
User3246

DoubleD wrote:SH it's all good. I have done the same types of things myself, and disappointment is crushing. I have no doubt that you will continue to get great companions, as you are a thoughtful and loyal companion to them as well. Like attracts like (or so they say)
Yes, I know that! *amused* If folks prefer to I think I am just having a bad case of sour grapes, that works for me! XD I really was jiving on the energy generated, though. That is a lot harder for people to accept, for some reason. Like drinking blood. People don't want to admit it, but it freaks them out. Hard to get kissed too, while you are picking blood clots from your teeth. For the record ...I AM disappointed: every time. However, I know my own value, and I know there are reasons for these things. It would take a damn good Demon Companion to beat the ones I have, though. That is a great consolation. I wish the winners well, and the Demons, too! :shedevil:

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”