Other draws!^^

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Milagre

Marosey wrote::devillove:

I just went to an open art show today. I thought of you. They even showed
Unusual Native American art. I wish I was allowed to take pictures and post them.
they are lovely. I can attest. Do you take classes?
Gosh i do love arts, Native American one must looks awesome!
My best friend in the metha has Native American ancestors, so i have learn a lot about them with her,hehe, i even had a dream about them for the first time on my life, i think her ancestors came around to say hello!^^

No i have never take any classes, i have just worked very hard to learn Photoshop 5 years ago, because i simply LOVESSS this soft, right now i do very little in real paper, i do everything in the soft!

Aww, i wish i could see those pics too, i am sure you have saw some pretty artwork! :devillove:
Milagre

I did a new work yesterday, this one is my Elder vamp "T"

I did it the most resembling i could find about him in my mind. he is a formidable p*rvy and likes ahem a lot, and of course a very powerful guy. he is very dark too and is used to get what he wants, this guy could be very well a demon too and i would see no difference,hahaha!^^

I put a link because there is already too much images in my post.
And this draw was done for him as a offering, ho boy he enjoyed that so much, that... well, he enjoyed that! :mrgreen:

http://hpics.li/fbefec5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:devillust:
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Most of my artwork used to be done on tracing paper,easier to outline and color. I then would cut around picture and put in a notebook portfolio, as I,at one time wanted to be a tattoo artist. My Japanese onl demon mask is first artwork I have done in fifteen years. Did it looking at picture on internet,came out good I think.
I am a bloodwolf.
Milagre

vampiro wrote:Most of my artwork used to be done on tracing paper,easier to outline and color. I then would cut around picture and put in a notebook portfolio, as I,at one time wanted to be a tattoo artist. My Japanese onl demon mask is first artwork I have done in fifteen years. Did it looking at picture on internet,came out good I think.
Hello sinner!^^

Do you have any topic with your draws? i am going to work but after i can check on it ,hehe!
vampiro

On new artwork thread by sh,for some reason when I tryed to upload picture it wouldn't,I thought sh might like so I put it on her thread.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

Wjen I tryeI new topic and uploading picture it kept going to sign in then I would lose .ew topic post?
I am a bloodwolf.
Milagre

vampiro wrote:Wjen I tryeI new topic and uploading picture it kept going to sign in then I would lose .ew topic post?
It depends in how you want to upload your pics, for CH, you need to have a host , i use Hostingpics to upload mines in real size,

here you can just upload directly on the site, but often it lowers the quality, well at least for mines, i did not saw how it does for other members.

Can you send me the link of SH thread, so i can see your works? i do lovess watching other people draws, that is always fun!^^
vampiro

Not good with links
Attachments
received_600351136821840.jpeg
I am a bloodwolf.
Marosey

You two are doing a great job. Keep up the good work and keep posting.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”