New Tattoo Art

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

That is awesome SH! beautiful tattoo!!

My mentor had that very sigil tattooed over his heart as well, seeing where you were inspired to place it I smiled.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Sh,I thought you might like the Japanese oni demon mask tattoo design,that's why I put it on this topic.
I am a bloodwolf.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Akelta wrote:That is awesome SH! beautiful tattoo!!

My mentor had that very sigil tattooed over his heart as well, seeing where you were inspired to place it I smiled.
Yes, Akelta! I was told left side, over my heart as the best place for it to go! (The heart is on the anatomical left side). I was guided to do it that way.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

vampiro wrote:Sh,I thought you might like the Japanese oni demon mask tattoo design,that's why I put it on this topic.
Yes, I like your oni mask! I am not doing any more tattooing for a while....I need to fully process and appreciate this one.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Sh,I agree about your tattoo it's awesome and you need to fully appreciate it before getting another. I'm glad you liked my Japanese oni demon mask tattoo design,it's the first artwork I've created in fifteen years or so. Still seems flat and one dimensional to me,but hopefully others will like it as well.
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”