Enigma

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Any Enigma fans here?
I've been collecting since the first very single came out on cassette lol.
After eight years a new album has came out. I just noticed it on iTunes today.
It's called "The Fall of a Rebel Angel."
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Not really a fan but I do listen !!!!!!!!
My favourite is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTV99Uy8hk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Lokakisa, I do like Enigma. In fact, the past week, I've been listening to all kinds of Gregorian chant on Youtube. This time of year, especially, I feel a draw to it. I don't have to understand the words to appreciate it. Thanks for sharing...didn't know they had put any new work out!
moonshadowlab

I listen to them every weekend
User1444
Patron Deities: Satan, Baphomet, Agni, 1 Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Well I like the music itself however he's channeling the tyrant god, Yahweh. Basically as far as I know, his "mission" is to bring people into christianity. Well sounds like insane theory. But from my experiences and visions I had listening to this I have no doubt he is somekind of "agent" of the enemy on this plane. I was checking this guy a lot, he's descendant or Ciril and Methodius. His lyrics always has 2 different meanings - Earth one and spiritual one. Basically, you need to look on his from different perspective. His lyrics (mostly) it's like Yahweh speaking to you. I have no idea how it's done but I always feel presence of judeo-christian energies when listening to his works. Sure, you can take the lyrics of "In the Shadow, in the Light" as a men talking to women but there is message. He already proved it claiming christianity is the best, he showed me his hypocrisy in "Silent Warrior". It's basically about Native Americans who were murdered by Spanish people. He's defending the natives in his track however defending judeo-christian god at the same time. He claimed there "there's not god who ever tried to change the world in this way" but at the end Yahweh ordered to kill a lot of people in the past so basically the guy is obsessed with christianity and brainwashed, trying to drag you to this.
The biggest hypocrisy he achieved in "The Fall of the Rebel Angel" album when in his video clip, he presented a girl fighting with a crucifix... I laghed so hard. And when I heared part of lyrics of Sadness, Part II "All your life You've been waiting to be free Trade your pride for ecstasy That'll make you Reach the sky"... well that was the biggest facepalm I ever get. Accourding to Michael Cretu... Christianity is a freedom and you can basically be liberated. Of course this is a hidden message. Not everyone is intelligent enough to understand. But that exactly is the secret behind Enigma.

My friend asked about him and it resulted from channeling so I was right. After getting in touch with Lord Satan, I get very odd gift of reading people like an open book and I can reach their the biggest secrets. So you may laugh of what I wrote but that exactly what it is. You have to just see things deeper. I completely lost respect for Michael Cretu. How can I respect someone who wants people to live in ignorance? Of course he is brainwashed so... he don't even realise it.

Many of you don't know... but there are other gates of communication. Many practitioners claims there is fire, water and blood. But music is also one of it. I personally get contacted many times while listening to music.

It's amazing how many people can be manipulated via hidden judeo-christian agenda like Enigma. But you don't have to believe me, you just have to check it by yourself.

Hope that post don't offend anyone but I just wanted to share my knowledge and tell to you what it is.
Shifa

I am not offended and thank you for sharing.
I agree that music is another gate of communication also.
That is sad to hear about Michael Cretu. You know what's funny, when the very first single came out, "Sadeness Part I," my Christian mother took away my cassette single, even though the artwork was a Gregorian monk!
She went through this phase where my ultra-religious aunt was telling her to take away all my fantasy and dark stuff ... *rolls eyes* I wasn't exactly goth. I liked Dragonlance and had checked out a copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead from the library, oh yes true signs of a satanist there ... *rolls eyes more*
But I have enjoyed Enigma's music over the years, continuing to collect the CDs or now the digital tunes. Never knew that about the lyrics and I haven't watched their videos.
I also haven't listened to the new album very much to notice the lyrics.
User1444
Your favourite Demon?: Satan, Lucifer, Lilith, Baphomet, Agni, Paimon, Hekate, Santa Muerte, Qayin ben Samael, 1 Secret

Lokakisa wrote:I am not offended and thank you for sharing.
I agree that music is another gate of communication also.
That is sad to hear about Michael Cretu. You know what's funny, when the very first single came out, "Sadeness Part I," my Christian mother took away my cassette single, even though the artwork was a Gregorian monk!
She went through this phase where my ultra-religious aunt was telling her to take away all my fantasy and dark stuff ... *rolls eyes* I wasn't exactly goth. I liked Dragonlance and had checked out a copy of the Egyptian Book of the Dead from the library, oh yes true signs of a satanist there ... *rolls eyes more*
But I have enjoyed Enigma's music over the years, continuing to collect the CDs or now the digital tunes. Never knew that about the lyrics and I haven't watched their videos.
I also haven't listened to the new album very much to notice the lyrics.

Well, there was a time for me when I was christian. I know some lady that was a good challener. She could basically connect with this "judeo-christian forces". We were checking every track of his to the core.

You see, that the Judeo-Christian god works... unfortunatelly. It's temping to listen beautiful things that are masked to deceive us.
I always get powerful visions when I listen to his music and it's mostly christian one. I have no idea how he's doing it, maybe he's not aware and he's just beeing used. But that would be very weird... in latest album, he basically talks about Lucifer's journey and His redemption. But for me, this guy always will be hypocrite.... In last track "Amen", he clearly indicates that Lucifer is saying "I was blind, but now I see"... Which obviously means that He "blind" cause He rebelled and now He sees Yahweh is "good" guy. That's truly pathetic, you know.

Well... if judeo-christian energies don't affect you, if not dragging you from what you believe... sure, you can listen. But if they do... well, don't listen. For some reason, music affects me.

People don't even realise what his sample means. But he did for purpose. You need to translate gregorian chants, mongolian ones, hindu ones... the last one indicates return of Jesus. And this is why he named it "Enigma". I decoded it and even scanned his art in album and found secret sigils that affects you. The most hidden message I found was in 1st track of "Seven Lives, Many Faces". He basially put a scene from Bible - Book of Ezekiel. It's a vision of chariot of god. He already put angels with eyes on wings on 2nd albym art. They're back here. Of course Bible is a ripoff from many other saint books... including Vedas. So I personally think what Ezekiel saw was a vimana. You can hear in this track a helicopter but this sound is described in the Bible. After hearing this I was it on the sky many times... Basically it's the best way to communicate with these energies is to listen to this but I feel sorry for Michael he believes Yahweh is good god. That is all the perfect illusion and he fell for it.

So yes, Enigma... and every track is very deep subject. It would be a nice book. <lol> I felt to share it with you. It's amazing and scary at the same time.
Shifa

Thank you, that is very interesting.
Fortunately it hasn't produced any ill effects on me. I've been pagan for about as long as I've been listening to Enigma.
User1444

Lokakisa wrote:Thank you, that is very interesting.
Fortunately it hasn't produced any ill effects on me. I've been pagan for about as long as I've been listening to Enigma.
Well I was born as christian... and raised as one... unfortunatelly...

My mom is a necromancer and spiritualist and DON'T even know it. She can see and talk to dead people... She think that is messages from Yehowah and Jesis...

My dad was an occultist as well. But I get to know it after his death... Iy was so well covered secret I didn't know until His sprit came to one of people I use to know and give memessages.

I love this cat... :D
Shifa

I forgot to say I was raised Christian too. I was too stubborn to let them stop me from changing my views as I got older though.

Lol =^.^=

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”