Music I have made well working with King U

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

It ok! It's practice for when it happens all the time!! Hahaha I got this!
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Phlan wrote:It ok! It's practice for when it happens all the time!! Hahaha I got this!
Ladies and gentleman, phlan will be playing this next song seated on one hand, using only one. The title of this song is..... Strangggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.....
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Phlan

It's what makes me even more sexy to the ladies. The ability to continue the song as its raining panties! It will inspire the ladies to want to wear and bring more panties to make it rain tenfold!!
Phlan

Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:It ok! It's practice for when it happens all the time!! Hahaha I got this!
Ladies and gentleman, phlan will be playing this next song seated on one hand, using only one. The title of this song is..... Strangggeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.....
I should make a song called Stranger Hahahahahaha!!!
User5191

Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
You totally should! Hahaha but it's going to be like seeing Gallagher. Playing the stranger ppl are going to have to sit with tarps in the front row because after it rains panties, the stranger will make it rain too! Hahaha
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Phlan

Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
You totally should! Hahaha but it's going to be like seeing Gallagher. Playing the stranger ppl are going to have to sit with tarps in the front row because after it rains panties, the stranger will make it rain too! Hahaha
Hahahahaha like high intensity vibrating seats!!! Make you rain in a second hahaha
User5191

Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Hahahahaha like high intensity vibrating seats!!! Make you rain in a second hahaha
This is turning into a completely different kind of show! Haha

Phlan

Phlan & Bath Present Super O!!!!! Some of classic rocks most panty pleasing songs. You will love it so much it will rain!
User5191

Phlan wrote:Phlan & Bath Present Super O!!!!! Some of classic rocks most panty pleasing songs. You will love it so much it will rain!
All songs will be laid with varying beats to stimulate different regions. Maybe your king can help us craft those tones! Haha :devilthumbs:

Phlan

Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:Phlan & Bath Present Super O!!!!! Some of classic rocks most panty pleasing songs. You will love it so much it will rain!
All songs will be laid with varying beats to stimulate different regions. Maybe your king can help us craft those tones! Haha :devilthumbs:
Dude! Hahaha he does do sexual healing! The Flood is Cumming to a city near you!

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”