View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:31 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Lilith 

Patron Deities?: none
Your favourite Demon?: Samael, Lucifer,Asmodeus
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
For offerings I've heard that she also accepts artwork such as paintings/drawings, cinnamon ( anything with cinnamon but I haven't actually offered her cinnamon so I wouldn't know for sure), dark chocolate, and possibly poetry.

C. Joybell C.

Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:03 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
[quote="4dropsofwater"]For offerings I've heard that she also accepts artwork such as paintings/drawings, cinnamon ( anything with cinnamon but I haven't actually offered her cinnamon so I wouldn't know for sure), dark chocolate, and possibly poetry.[/quote] ' I heard that too also ' that red candles are something she enjoys also tea with cinnamon in it so , I would say she's not hard to please at all most spirits are not long ' as what your offering them comes from ' the heart they will take it ;)

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3