Demonosophy - Ritual Circle

Demonosophy, what is it? what do Demonosophers do? Find out here.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The magick circle is an ancient and powerful tool. It has many uses, especially when it comes to working with the Demons and the Dark Lords. In past times the circle was used to protect the magician from the entity that was being called forth. In Demonosophy we take a very different approach. We walk with the demons as gods and revere them as divine beings. We work with them from a place of honour and respect.

To us the circle is a sacred construct that is meant to call in the energies of the dark lords to help empower the space with their energies. By calling in the powerful elements and the demons connected to those elements we can raise the vibrations of the space and assist with communication and connection.

The circle is designed to clear the space of any negative entities or energies and create a sacred meeting place where you can meet and converse with the demon you call without being interrupted. The circle also protects the space from any entities that might be curious or drawn to the ritual space. When you raise the energies vibrations and call such a powerful being to you it can invoke the curiosities of hostile beings that are around you.

Having the circle protects you from these beings and allows you to connect and work with the demon you have called, uninterrupted. The circle can also be a way to honour the demon and claim the space that you will be working in to give offerings or seek council with the
demon.

I put together a little pdf for those of you who are interesting in how I cast the circle the Demonosophy way. I hope you all enjoy!

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content ... e-copy.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Awesome sauce, thanks Akelta. Giving this a read now
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thanks Akelta ' I Will add this Ritual in My Book
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Nice. Thanks.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Thank yo, Akelta!!! And oooooh new sigils for the demon lords, if I make sparkly sigil cards with these may I share on my social media (crediting you of course)?
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
moonshadowlab

This is great! I love Azazels sigil that you posted! How big do you make the circle? is the circle supposed to encompass you and the demon? How does the demon know the intention of the circle is for energy and not for what it was used for in ancient times?
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

Thank you Akelta. The sigils are really beautiful
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks akelta :cuteghost:
kostasg1979
Your favourite Demon?: DC ZM
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Thank you lady Akelta!!
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Wow those are gorgeous sigils but really complicated for carving!
I bet they would be pretty painted or printed on a glass holder.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Lessons in Demonosophy”