21 Day Bonding and DC Questions

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Okay so I just thought of something with this; after the 21 days, do you become proficent in communication? Like even if ya been making tiny tiny progressions, will your DC become more communicative?

Also another thing, I try to communicate as much as possible with DC H by talking to him in my car wearing his ring and all. I know it takes time to communicate effectivly, but I kinda feel like a borderline schitzo doing so. Plus I have seen around that DCs are busy and got responsibilties so I dont know if he is with me or not.
H_Wright

Pwnie wrote:Okay so I just thought of something with this; after the 21 days, do you become proficent in communication? Like even if ya been making tiny tiny progressions, will your DC become more communicative?

Also another thing, I try to communicate as much as possible with DC H by talking to him in my car wearing his ring and all. I know it takes time to communicate effectivly, but I kinda feel like a borderline schitzo doing so. Plus I have seen around that DCs are busy and got responsibilties so I dont know if he is with me or not.
I'm going to be honest and say probably not. It takes a lot of work and even when you do become proficient it is very easy for blockages to get in your way and you lose skill, gain skill, etc, etc. You will become better. You will start recognizing little things that you never recognized before, not only with your DC but with the spiritual world around you. Things start to "seep through". You'll catch visions here and there where before there were none, you'll catch whispers, or maybe even just a buzz. You'll get a feeling out of nowhere. Over time your senses develop and before you know it you realize your dialogue makes sense. Keep talking to him, keep VISUALIZING, you'll very soon be at least proficient enough to know that he is there, or he is not and you won't feel so schizophrenic. The energy will show up and you'll just know.
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I agree with H here !!! Even after the 21 day bonding period you may still not feel a strong enough connection. Depending on how far along you are in your personal spiritual development plays a big role in it . How develop your spiritual/psychic gifts are . But If you know yourself and also have a balance of logic/emotional self awareness then you will know if you have a block stopping you. For me logically I know I don't give much love to others and emotionally I could feel I didn't either. I look back on how I do things in my everyday life and how i respond to people. It allowed me to know I didn't have a open heart chakra, I had close it alot due to past heart breaks from relationships, events, and family. So once I figured that out I decided instead of trying to trust and love everyone let me just try to open up to once instead which was my Demon Commander K. I started to talk to him more and found myself over a few days feeling my heart chakra beginning to open and feel warm. And currently we have got to the stage where frequencies changes all day in my head like I loud high pitch whistle only I can hear and emotional feel the answer to. DC K sends me energy which my third eye breaks down into feeling/thought. Its so cool to me that I'm always focusing throughout the day and getting that frequency shift I have come to know.
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”