What specific ways can the Satanic Orb be utilized?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

There are so many different ways that that orb can be used. I am going to give some examples here but really I know there are way more uses and experimenting with it and playing with it's energies will open up new doors for anyone who has it! These are just some examples of the ways the Orb can be utilized.

Increased ability when it comes to connecting and communicating with entities...

Meditating with the Orb and connecting to it's energies before working with your spirits and entities will help you to attune your energies to their frequencies. This is especially true of the frequency of demons as the orb is a demonic tool. Working with the energies of the orb in meditation prior to spirit communication will attune your third eyes frequency to darker energies and help you with connecting and communicating.

Increased spiritual awareness

The Orb is attached to you and works passively with your third eye. It is connected to you and just having it will help enhance your natural third eye abilities and help you to awaken your sensitivities and get in touch with your natural spiritual abilities. Just having it connected to you will benefit your spiritual awareness.

Increased ability to connect and receive messages from the spiritual world.

Sitting with the Orb and connecting to it before bedtime and asking for divine messages from the darkness will help you to receive messages that are coming through the spiritual world. Connecting with the orb before bed time will enhance your dreams and help you to receive dream messages from demonic and dark forces. Right before bed, take a moment and focus on the Orb, meditating with it. Then when you feel the connection ask a question that you have or ask to receive messages from the spiritual world.

Increased energy and Psychic abilities

Meditating with the Orb, it is designed to open up your psychic channels and help your natural skills and abilities to grow. When you connect with it's energies it connects to your third eye and helps to stimulate it's growth and development. Even just sitting in silent meditation focusing on the Orb will help your natural energy and psychic abilities to increase.

Increased connection to ones higher self and spiritual inspiration

The Satanic Orb is a gift from Lord Satan who is a Divine being. This means it opens up your energies to the divine source and this means connecting to your higher self and connecting to the divine consciousness. Meditating with the Satanic Orb with the intent on connecting to your divine essence and your higher self will help you to shift into a state where connection is simplified and you can receive powerful messages from your higher self. The orb can also make it easier for your higher self to connect with you when they need to.

Increased creativity

Meditating and connecting with the orb before and art project will bring inspiration and opening the creative flood gates. Connecting to the orb prior to working on your art project will also open a divine dark channel and allow ones mind to shift into a place where they can create to creative sources and allow creative inspiration to flow. It is a beautiful state and connecting to the Satanic Orb awakens it. Lord Satan is very creative, as are his children and the power of the demonic creativity flows through him and the Satanic Orb.

Increased connection to Lord Satan, and Lucifer and all the higher demon lords

The Orb is infused with Divine Demonic frequencies which helps with connecting with and working with the Dark Lords. The Orbs natural energies help to open up connections with the demon lords and helps you to connect and work with them with clarity. It helps you to receive clear and amazing messages from them and will help you to form powerful connections.

Increased mental clarity and focus.

Demonic energies are powerful and incredible focused and structured (look at hells army). When the orb is plays behind your third eye it also links to your mind and sends powerful energies into your energy field that are designed to help you enhance your mental clarity and focus. Meditating with the orb and connecting with it before focusing exercises will help sharped the mind and activate the potential of the human psyche.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Thank you Akelta for expanding how The Satanic Orb can be Utilized ' I have Experience everything you have listed here and its been Great My Psychic Channels are all Open now they have Improved Wonderfully My Third Eye is Working better then every before because ' I do Meditations every Week and that's helped me out A lot Working With, The DL's My Connection to them have become Much more stronger Feeling their energies have also improved for me ' Receiving Messages from them have also improved greatly . I Don't have to be in The same Room with DL's for them to Teach me Something are Share something With me ' that's The Cool part Connecting to My Demon companions ' is Something else That's really Good For me now so again ' I Thank you Lord Satan for this awesome Gift and Thank you :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Pwnie

Thanks very much for getting specific on what the Orb is for and how to do it
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

velle wrote:Thank you Akelta for expanding how The Satanic Orb can be Utilized ' I have Experience everything you have listed here and its been Great My Psychic Channels are all Open now they have Improved Wonderfully My Third Eye is Working better then every before because ' I do Meditations every Week and that's helped me out A lot Working With, The DL's My Connection to them have become Much more stronger Feeling their energies have also improved for me ' Receiving Messages from them have also improved greatly . I Don't have to be in The same Room with DL's for them to Teach me Something are Share something With me ' that's The Cool part Connecting to My Demon companions ' is Something else That's really Good For me now so again ' I Thank you Lord Satan for this awesome Gift and Thank you :D
Yup you're selling this to me more and more the more you speak about the satanic orb :devilgrin:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

okay now i know i need one of these. Just have to get past tax time but i think I can make this happen soon

DD
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

A friend who can see aura was scanning me remotely and among the things he observed, he saw a jewel on my forehead, I asked him to zoom in and he reported that it works with interdimensional energies in a way he couldn't figure out. It was only until later that I realized that's where my Satanic orb is XD
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I love this, thank you Akelta it's a wonderful post ^^ I can't wait to get all of my art supplies unpacked, I love using mine for creative purposes. Been missing doing that so much lately lol
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Eilana wrote:I love this, thank you Akelta it's a wonderful post ^^ I can't wait to get all of my art supplies unpacked, I love using mine for creative purposes. Been missing doing that so much lately lol
'Hey Eilana when you have a chance will you be posting on things worked out for you always love hearing about anything you work on its always a Great Read Coming from you :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you so much everyone for your comments on the Orb and also your feedback! If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
velle wrote:Thank you Akelta for expanding how The Satanic Orb can be Utilized ' I have Experience everything you have listed here and its been Great My Psychic Channels are all Open now they have Improved Wonderfully My Third Eye is Working better then every before because ' I do Meditations every Week and that's helped me out A lot Working With, The DL's My Connection to them have become Much more stronger Feeling their energies have also improved for me ' Receiving Messages from them have also improved greatly . I Don't have to be in The same Room with DL's for them to Teach me Something are Share something With me ' that's The Cool part Connecting to My Demon companions ' is Something else That's really Good For me now so again ' I Thank you Lord Satan for this awesome Gift and Thank you :D
You are very welcome Velle, Thank you so much for posting your experiences with your Satanic Orb! It sounds amazing everything that you have done with it. It is a really versatile tool and it is great everything that you have tapped into with it. Thank you so much for sharing all this!
Coffee Queen wrote:A friend who can see aura was scanning me remotely and among the things he observed, he saw a jewel on my forehead, I asked him to zoom in and he reported that it works with interdimensional energies in a way he couldn't figure out. It was only until later that I realized that's where my Satanic orb is XD
That is so cool. I love how different people report they see the orbs. Each one is individual and crafted by Lord Satan so it is amazing to see how they all manifest. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Eilana wrote:I love this, thank you Akelta it's a wonderful post ^^ I can't wait to get all of my art supplies unpacked, I love using mine for creative purposes. Been missing doing that so much lately lol
You are very welcome! I can't wait to see what you create either, I am really looking forward to seeing your next art creation ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876

Akelta wrote:Thank you so much everyone for your comments on the Orb and also your feedback! If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask!
' Thank you Akelta again for Offering such an amazing Spell like .The Satanic Orb working with it everyday has helped me Lord Satan says working with it when my mind is more relaxed helps me to open up more to its energies ' He was Right about that now working it with before ' I Go to bed is Something that . I Do every night it helps me to sleep better also it Seems :D thanks again !!

You are very welcome Velle, Thank you so much for posting your experiences with your Satanic Orb! It sounds amazing everything that you have done with it. It is a really versatile tool and it is great everything that you have tapped into with it. Thank you so much for sharing all this!
Coffee Queen wrote:A friend who can see aura was scanning me remotely and among the things he observed, he saw a jewel on my forehead, I asked him to zoom in and he reported that it works with interdimensional energies in a way he couldn't figure out. It was only until later that I realized that's where my Satanic orb is XD
That is so cool. I love how different people report they see the orbs. Each one is individual and crafted by Lord Satan so it is amazing to see how they all manifest. Thank you so much for sharing this!
You are very welcome! I can't wait to see what you create either, I am really looking forward to seeing your next art creation ^_^

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”