Mailbag** What does it feel like when a demon is around you?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

What does it feel like when a demon is around you?

I have been asked this question a few times, and it really varies. Personally, I have found that each demon has a different energy vibration and to me feels different. Though on average their energy feels warm and safe. Demonic Energy to me feels like home. It feels familiar and it is one energy that always soothes me. Now that being said, that is me personally, it is different for everyone as we are all different beings who come from different backgrounds.

I think how demonic energy feels is different for everyone, some people say they feel anxious, fearful or bad around demons, but others will have a more positive reactions and feel safe and happy around their energies.

It depends on a number of things;

How you approach them. Are you approaching them from a place of fear or a place of intrigue and understanding? Are you respectful and humble with them, or are you coming in commanding them and trying to dominate them? There will be a big difference in how they react to you depending on the method you used when you are approaching them and the intent you bring with you. If you are open to learning from them they will approach you like a curious student, if you are trying to dominate and control them, the results might not be what you are hoping for.

Your beliefs on them, how do you view demons? If you are afraid of demons or have concerns it might be scary approaching them for the first time. They do try to be gentle but sometimes the beliefs that we hold about them will influence our energy reactions to them.

Do your energies align with them? Some people just don’t resonate with demonic energies, and that is ok, I have found entities that I don't really connect to, there is nothing wrong with that we all have our own paths to walk. Some people might have a bad reaction to demonic energies because it just doesn't align with them.

So how does it feel when Demons are around you?
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta thank you for Sharing ' I feel safe loved and protected by my demons we have a really good Relationship each day things between me and my Demons become more easy ' I have never tried to control them are dominate them in any way from Day one of meeting each of my Demons ' I have always approached them from a place of respect and love ' and appreciation for anything they do to help me not with just changing thing about my life . I want to change but them willy being of my life walking my path with me ' I show them much love for it and ' they have shown me love in return being humble to them was also something that came really easy for me to do because, I didn't bring any of my Christian beliefs on to this path with me so . I was never approached with hate are having thoughts of being worried they could are would hurt me in any way having my Demons apart of my life is helping me to Grow not only emotionally but Spiritually as well so they are helping me now to put together a book ' I want to write about my path all ' the changes in my life from it so I look forward to many happy Days to come with my Demons who are not just my Companions but my family and friends ' who I love more each day :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I think since I joined S&S my understanding of demons are way better. They are highly misunderstood and the churches has lied about them. People grow up in a Christian society that doesn't tell you the truth. I'm glad I am opening up to accepting them.

It does depend on your attitude. I was raised in a church, where they teach demons are the enemy. I had experienced a lot of demon contact but in reality they were not bad encounters. I reacted to them negatively because I didn't know any better at the time.

Here is one experience,I had. I was sleeping and I was feeling myself waking up. In front of me I saw a being all in dense whiteness. He had black eyes, I think, it was black and he had white skin. Then his horns materialized in front of me. I just about lost it when I saw the horns. I started screaming and telling him to go away. This is what he did. He didn't attack me. He came up to my face and just smiled. "He was sexy" I kind of felt bad thinking he was sexy. He had raw energy. It's hard to describe. I continued to get scared but he was laughing in amusement, in how scared I was. It wasn't a laugh to taunt me. I felt it was more to tell me to chill. I was the one overacting.

Thanks for your education on demons and their world. I am starting to understand this demonic energy and working with it.
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

I feel so comfortable and safe while them be with me, honestly if I didn't feel them, I will feel not comfortable as I already get used to it. Like something missing. But when I call them then they come, mostly I can sure is I will hear the vibration changing. Then I feel energy surrounds me. Then I feel my skin got some sensation. I would close my eyes and view some "shadow" in my mind eyes. but during the night time, especially living room when lights out, totally in darkness, I see obvious shadows. And I m get used to it. Same as my family members. I would speak to them in dark. or during my bed time. Then I will see a dark shadow next to my bed even sleep on bed with me (Even half of the shadow is inside the wall...lol)
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I'm from RHP background family, my mother is christian and she always said bla2 about yahwe :lol: . But since a kid i always like lucifer, belial, beelzebub, lilith. I search how to connect with them, how to interact with them. Most people said they will drain my life energy and age.

I don't know why i don't believe it. I continue search about demon. Finally i found S&S, first time meet with lord satan, lord mammon, lord belial, lord lucifer and lady lilith i feel more comfortable than meet angels and asian gods. I had connection with mikael and wisnu gods. There is no fear or doubt about draining age and life at myself. I can say i feel like i find my home.

When they around me i feel more comfortable, when i sad is like something energy or vision or hug at my body, mostly i feel they give me energy to stand and never backdown. I love when they around me, more loyal and haven't negative purpose. I can say they more better than human :lol:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I feel a lot like Carvel...safe. Now, I know there are demons who I would NOT be 'safe' with, but Akelta's demons I feel good to be around. Even when they are angry, you can reason with them. The various Demon Lords, I feel quite safe with, too, and for the same reason. They can be reasoned with, and if they occasionally teach us a painful lesson, it is not out of deliberate foul intent. As a Vampyre, I can tell you the energy of a Demon Commander is filled with a terrific level of focus and motivation. Demon Lords have even stronger energy, which can feel like ants crawling on my skin. I often feel their minds are focused on several things at once. My Black Flame Master gave me this exercise to expand and strengthen my mind, and this feels like what the Demon Lordss do, but on a much simpler level: Pick a phrase or mantra, and start chanting it out loud. Now, read a short poem or passage from a book, concentrating on understanding it, and then mindfully do a yoga pose, then start a spell. That is what a Demon Lord feels like to me, only they are doing, thinking, magicking about 50 things at once.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”