Why do the scrolls take so long??

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Carvel wrote:I was wondering this questions before. I wasn't buy too many times so far, so I don't know how long it would take and how complicated it is.

I was soooo exciting and desire to get all the information as soon as possible. So I sent few emails before.

Well, now I feel guilty.....xD.....for too annoying....(sorry)

Thank you so much for your love and hard work.

I will be patient.
Hi carvel! Yes, patience is a virtue and I'm glad you possess it! This is especially true in our ever evolving world where cultures are shifting to expect instant gratification. But, I assure you, every demon worked with here is well worth the wait! :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Akelta's Fan

Even thought the scroll took long, when I got it, it was an AWESOME feeling :)

Thanks a ton Akelta :)
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You can't perfect art !!!!! :devilpaint: take all the time you need ,it's so well worth it Akelta!!!!!! :devillove:
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:The answer to this is... the Sigils... :devilpaint:

The sigils can take me a while at times, and I do apologize for that, but I would rather get you a sigil that resonates with your demon and is what they want me to reveal to you, then something that doesn't represent them. I really do take time to meditate with them, connecting with their energies, learning about them and recreating a sigil that represents them. This can take a lot of time, especially with some demons, some have simple designs they want to impart, others it is very complicated.

I continually seek to improve my method of acquiring them and getting a solid representation of the demon's energy who resonates with that sigil. Some are easier then others. Recently though I have found that I have been having to enter an altered state in order to see the sigil in it's multidimensional form, then return and create a representation of that on a 2 diminutional piece of paper. This can be time consuming as I really strive to represent them to the best of my abilities and skills. Sometimes I will create a sigil and it wont feel right, something is wrong, it is either missing a line, or the shape is off and I will go back and work on it until it resonates with your demon.

I was a lot faster with the scrolls when we were not offering the sigils. They are what causes the delay, and I do apologize for that, and really appreciate your patience.
its okay Akelta I understand you have a lot to do . and it do take some time to work on each order that comes though . consuming it is I am sure a many hours goes in to making sure everything is done right . believe me I understand :devil:P
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”