Mailbag: *Whatever spirit* Won't Leave Me Alone!

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Satyra

There are several first steps to take when you think/feel you are being harassed by a spirit or entity. The first and foremost is to make sure there is nothing wrong with your physical health. There are many times where a physical ailment, or chemical imbalance can cause sensations and hallucinations on this level. It is wise to seek a medical examination by a qualified doctor to rule any physical/chemical issues.

If you've done that the next step is Spiritual Foundation.

When working in the metaphysical /spiritual world or having any interactions with spirits/entities/magick, it is recommended to practice a solid spiritual foundation. This requires learning to shield (a barrier protecting you from negative energies/spirits/entities/magick) , ground (the process of bringing you back to the mundane world after any interaction with spirit/entities/magick) , cleanse (cleaning your space where you are having interactions/magickal workings), and warding (protecting your property and/or self with sigils , crystals, or larger shields). The first step with any harassing spirits or entities is to claim spiritual authority over yourself and your property. We have a resource website where we have written short free downloadable PDF's that have basic foundational skills and instructions on how to implement them. Please see the link below:

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... oundation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satyra wrote:There are several first steps to take when you think/feel you are being harassed by a spirit or entity. The first and foremost is to make sure there is nothing wrong with your physical health. There are many times where a physical ailment, or chemical imbalance can cause sensations and hallucinations on this level. It is wise to seek a medical examination by a qualified doctor to rule any physical/chemical issues.

If you've done that the next step is Spiritual Foundation.

When working in the metaphysical /spiritual world or having any interactions with spirits/entities/magick, it is recommended to practice a solid spiritual foundation. This requires learning to shield (a barrier protecting you from negative energies/spirits/entities/magick) , ground (the process of bringing you back to the mundane world after any interaction with spirit/entities/magick) , cleanse (cleaning your space where you are having interactions/magickal workings), and warding (protecting your property and/or self with sigils , crystals, or larger shields). The first step with any harassing spirits or entities is to claim spiritual authority over yourself and your property. We have a resource website where we have written short free downloadable PDF's that have basic foundational skills and instructions on how to implement them. Please see the link below:

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... oundation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you I will make notes of your post just in case . I should need to thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”