"Mailbag" New Topics for FAQ Section

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Satyra

Hello Everyone!

This is a quick announcement to let everyone know that any post starting with "Mailbag" Will be a topic from our actual emails that get asked quite a lot. We figure it would be a great resource to share with all of you . And dont forget you can always use the FAQ Section to ask your own questions we might not have answered here! :devilread:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satyra wrote:Hello Everyone!

This is a quick announcement to let everyone know that any post starting with "Mailbag" Will be a topic from our actual emails that get asked quite a lot. We figure it would be a great resource to share with all of you . And dont forget you can always use the FAQ Section to ask your own questions we might not have answered here! :devilread:
thank you so much
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”