Mailbag: I Want to Learn Black Magick... FAST!

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Satyra

We recommend before starting out in any path of magick to study everything you can to find what appeals most to you. Its not something you can just pick up and do without a solid foundation both spiritually and magickally. It takes time, study, focus and desire to achieve results.

We recommend starting off with learning to focus and apply your concentration. For that we suggest the book: The Power of Concentration by Theron Q Dumont.

Once you have done and mastered those exercises, you can begin delving into magickal theory and practice, then you can check into the darker aspects, which deities to call upon, correspondences, ritual layout, incantations, sigils if needed, etc. A good reference book for this would be S. Connolly's The Complete Book of Demonolatry.

Good Luck!
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Thanx
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you satyra :cuteghost:
1(13)666(13)1
SINNER OF THE FORUM
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

I would like to back that recommendation. I have it and it is a wonderful and informative book for any one trying to better their focus or concentration ;)
Darth Moronius

I wonder if Black Magic Secret by Akelta is recommended for beginners too or only for advanced...
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

outgast wrote:I wonder if Black Magic Secret by Akelta is recommended for beginners too or only for advanced...
It is good for all levels . Ive got it and its really very good :) For those who want to have a look here is a link

http://www.blackmagicsecrets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Darth Moronius

Anatel wrote: It is good for all levels . Ive got it and its really very good :) For those who want to have a look here is a link

Okay, thank you, Anatel :)devil:
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

outgast wrote:
Anatel wrote: It is good for all levels . Ive got it and its really very good :) For those who want to have a look here is a link

I'm a little annoyed at this because I cannot download it onto the ebook reader or kindle app on my phone. Do you guys know a way to help?
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Kitsune wrote:
outgast wrote:

I'm a little annoyed at this because I cannot download it onto the ebook reader or kindle app on my phone. Do you guys know a way to help?

What kind of phone do you have? I know on the iPhone if it's PDF files I just choose to open it in the iBooks app and it stays there till I desire to take it off. If it's an android and it's a PDF file you could just DL a PDF opener program or what not. I'm not sure if this helps but if it does :devilthumbs:
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Kitsune wrote:
outgast wrote:

Kitsune, Im not sure, have you tried emailing Akelta to see if there is a kindle/ebook reader friendly version? Ive got it on my laptop and it works just fine. I dont have a kindle though so I couldnt tell you, Im sorry :(
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”