diet for third eye

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You aren't kidding on price, that's for sure. It's crazy expensive. We do have this one little small market here that sells all the same meats as New Seasons for half the price so we buy meat there then head over to the bigger stores for the fruits and veggies. I honestly wish I lived closer to the rural farming communities where the meats are right there in your backyard and a lot more affordable.

It will all work out for you, that was a lot of change you experienced and divorce is no joke. That's great you two are on good terms, not easy..

At least summer is almost here..
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

brandon3913 wrote:k guyz i heard thing could effect the third eye and was wondering if caffein really hurts it? i also need to know whats your diet to a healthy third eye growth.
I can try to lay off the Coffee but its not going to be easy as its something I have every morning but its worth it in the long run thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

velle wrote:
brandon3913 wrote:k guyz i heard thing could effect the third eye and was wondering if caffein really hurts it? i also need to know whats your diet to a healthy third eye growth.
I can try to lay off the Coffee but its not going to be easy as its something I have every morning but its worth it in the long run thanks

If you decide to undertake this approach - that is, choosing to lay off of the caffeine - you'll have to post your results to let me know how it works. Because, honestly, I'm NEVER going to do that myself! I like my coffee like my soul - served black and full of hate!!! Hahaha In all seriousness though, many of us thrive on coffee. And I do not see my coffee intake decreasing over the next year as my hours are going to be like crazy long. But, in my spare time, I'm going to do my best to ensure that I *do* get back to a healthier diet and lifestyle, as well as attempt to work on my third eye exercises. I hope that this boosts the overall third-eye skill set. I really think the biggest component to all of it though is the practice and exercise. That really pays the most dividends in the long run, I believe. I know that for me, those things have helped a lot over these past eight months! :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Bathosias wrote:
velle wrote:

If you decide to undertake this approach - that is, choosing to lay off of the caffeine - you'll have to post your results to let me know how it works. Because, honestly, I'm NEVER going to do that myself! I like my coffee like my soul - served black and full of hate!!! Hahaha In all seriousness though, many of us thrive on coffee. And I do not see my coffee intake decreasing over the next year as my hours are going to be like crazy long. But, in my spare time, I'm going to do my best to ensure that I *do* get back to a healthier diet and lifestyle, as well as attempt to work on my third eye exercises. I hope that this boosts the overall third-eye skill set. I really think the biggest component to all of it though is the practice and exercise. That really pays the most dividends in the long run, I believe. I know that for me, those things have helped a lot over these past eight months! :devilthumbs:
Oh bath I am hath coffee right now ..my body will not act right with out it .. I have been having coffee every morning for years now ' so just stop it want be easy by no means .because its something I am used to doing every morning so ,, but if I can do it for a bit you will be one of . the first to know you have my word on it :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

So this is an old thread but I would say overall sleep is your friend!

While we sleep our body mends. Getting those circadian rhythms correct and balanced is vital, including knowing your heart rate variation on waking.

So to that end not having caffeine after midday and not eating anything after 4pm is the ideal situation. Basically if we listen to our body, and are sensible then that will benefit us physically, mentally and I would guess in turn spiritually (if that is what you are after).

I would advise listening to Professor Tim Spector, Dr Guy Meadows, Dr Lisa Mosconi, Professor Satchin Panda, Matthew Walker, Dr Sandrine Thuret, and Dr Gabor Mate'.

The above names are all leaders in their fields of study.

They can be found on this podcast - plus lots more eminent people.

Feel Better, Live More by Dr Rangan Chatterjee.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
Dragona
Patron Deities: Hecate

Since the gland we use for the Third Eye is in the brain, I would say any brain powering foods like walnuts and blueberries. Also, have more Omega3 foods compared to Omega6 foods but you do need both. Meditation, physical exercise, connecting to the Earth and at least 8 hours of restful sleep. Not eating anything 2 to 3 hours before bedtime is alright but if you could have a longer inbetween time from when you eat and sleep that would be better. When the body is still digesting food, the brain is still active so there isn't going to be restful sleep.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”