I am Attracting Unwanted Entities

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I have been attracting unwanted entities when I am doing my work with Rosier. They are many and they don't stay for long at my home. But their presence is taking a terrible toll on my health (I don't want to go into the details). I regularly cast circles when I work, shield myself and my home, and cleanse myself. Recently, I have asked a professional caster to cleanse my aura, remove all negativities and to protect me. But I need to know if there is any way I can stop unwanted entities from coming to my house and near me. Your help will be highly appreciated priestesses and S&S members.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hey there,

So the issues you are facing can have many reasons but let's start with some of the basics I know on my end. For as long as I have been doing less formal ritual work I too have had uninvited visitors but none of them have ever been that negative. Honestly the only way I feel they may not be something I want to have around is how my animals act over the next few days. Now to be fair to my process I have a very protective partner in my patron as well as the other Annunaki and Khemetic demons I call in during my ritual nights, and I am also not someone that attracts that sort of thing or at the very least keeps it very long.

I believe that some people attract this type of energy/entities by what's in their heart in the moment. Not to get too personal here but what is your walking life like? What kinds of people do you attract? Prefer to be around? Do you find yourself jovial often or pessimistic? Sorry if these sound more therapist oriented and I am not trying to be rude, but honestly it's probably the first place to look. There are many different ways to protect yourself and many different processes one can go through when doing this work but each of us must have 100% positive skin in the game to do it properly.

Or the second thing that could be happening is you are being taught a lesson, but if I were on the outside and that is what was happening based on your writings I would still say look at your current life, your friends, your surroundings and make sure they are all in line with what and where you want to be first. The demons can help you through this but can't do the work for you, they can support you and help you and will be there but only if they see you making those efforts.

In your workings recently, what specifically are asking for? You don't have to get too personal if you don't want to share details, just high level should help those on here have a better grasp of what could be going on.

Chin up, think positive and keep writing....
Draupadi

DoubleD wrote:Hey there,

So the issues you are facing can have many reasons but let's start with some of the basics I know on my end. For as long as I have been doing less formal ritual work I too have had uninvited visitors but none of them have ever been that negative. Honestly the only way I feel they may not be something I want to have around is how my animals act over the next few days. Now to be fair to my process I have a very protective partner in my patron as well as the other Annunaki and Khemetic demons I call in during my ritual nights, and I am also not someone that attracts that sort of thing or at the very least keeps it very long.

I believe that some people attract this type of energy/entities by what's in their heart in the moment. Not to get too personal here but what is your walking life like? What kinds of people do you attract? Prefer to be around? Do you find yourself jovial often or pessimistic? Sorry if these sound more therapist oriented and I am not trying to be rude, but honestly it's probably the first place to look. There are many different ways to protect yourself and many different processes one can go through when doing this work but each of us must have 100% positive skin in the game to do it properly.

Or the second thing that could be happening is you are being taught a lesson, but if I were on the outside and that is what was happening based on your writings I would still say look at your current life, your friends, your surroundings and make sure they are all in line with what and where you want to be first. The demons can help you through this but can't do the work for you, they can support you and help you and will be there but only if they see you making those efforts.

In your workings recently, what specifically are asking for? You don't have to get too personal if you don't want to share details, just high level should help those on here have a better grasp of what could be going on.

Chin up, think positive and keep writing....
I suffer from bipolar mood disorder. I feel both physically and mentally drained. My depression and moodiness have been aggravated by it.

I am not bragging or anything but I do get a lot of attention from people around me. I am a Bangladeshi. They consider me pretty because I am fairer than the average people in my country and have dyed mine hair golden blonde, which is rare. I also dress up in Western garbs occasionally which is considered inappropriate in a sort of conservative Muslim country like mine. All these brings both positive and negative attention from both the sexes.

I have very few friends although I love mixing with people. It's just that I feel scared and shy to move forward. And I am rather sensitive to people's behaviours and emotional, so I guess these could also be important factors.

When I first began working with Rosier I have asked him to help me in my spiritual journey and to help me bring back my ex. Now I am more focused on the spiritual part and developing my occult skills while working with him. And as for helping me in my love life I have left it to his grace.
DoubleD

So I am going to go out on a limb here and speak directly from my heart, I don't speak for anyone else here as they may have a different opinion on where you are coming from and I am also going to share an example..

by the very nature of how you answered my question almost answers your own questions here, stay with me for a minute and yes I am going to psychoanalyze this.

When we talk about the types of people we attract in life we generally mean, real people that stick around and want to be friend with you because of who you are and what you offer as a human, friends or people that lift you up, support you etc. Not people that are around you because you look exotic to them. If this is what you are truly attracting in life, this is what you will attract within the supernatural realm. And in the end this will all come down to belief in yourself and gaining the needed confidence in yourself to start attracting what you want in life.

Here is an example. About 90% of my very very close real friends are drop dead gorgeous women and some men, and i mean that. They could all be models. I have always drawn those types of people to me, but not because of looks on either side of the coin but because of internal drive. All of these women are highly ambitious, smart, kind beautiful people so after the first 20 minutes of being with them you no longer see the outside and only see the inside. Similar to how someone of average looks or even less than can suddenly be the most beautiful person in the world. It comes down to what they have inside. So one in particular is soooooo incredible, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her at any given moment that she asked. I trust her with my life.

When she and I go out she gets non stop looks, but what's different, is that not a single person will come over to her. Why? Because she exudes complete confidence in herself and knows she is so much more than external beauty, she doesn't exude one smidgen of insecurity so isn't prey to the predators out there. She creates everything she wants in life by her very nature and is one of the most amazing people ever. I too have a ton of friends, super popular and get attention, but from who I want. I usually only draw ambitious people like myself, people that will elevate me in the world and within my career, not hinder it.

So the moral of the story is, if you are attracting superficial attention based solely on your looks and not on your character then you will probably attract the same on the other side.

I could be totally off base here, and I am sorry if I am, but that is honestly how I read your thoughts on this. So maybe focus on proving to yourself that you are a smart, thoughtful person with so much to give to the world and let go of the looks for a bit. It will take time to change that mindset but I can pretty much guarantee if you do start to turn this around you will start to attract all that you want in life, once you achieve this, you can achieve it on the other side.

Does that make sense?
Draupadi

DoubleD wrote:So I am going to go out on a limb here and speak directly from my heart, I don't speak for anyone else here as they may have a different opinion on where you are coming from and I am also going to share an example..

by the very nature of how you answered my question almost answers your own questions here, stay with me for a minute and yes I am going to psychoanalyze this.

When we talk about the types of people we attract in life we generally mean, real people that stick around and want to be friend with you because of who you are and what you offer as a human, friends or people that lift you up, support you etc. Not people that are around you because you look exotic to them. If this is what you are truly attracting in life, this is what you will attract within the supernatural realm. And in the end this will all come down to belief in yourself and gaining the needed confidence in yourself to start attracting what you want in life.

Here is an example. About 90% of my very very close real friends are drop dead gorgeous women and some men, and i mean that. They could all be models. I have always drawn those types of people to me, but not because of looks on either side of the coin but because of internal drive. All of these women are highly ambitious, smart, kind beautiful people so after the first 20 minutes of being with them you no longer see the outside and only see the inside. Similar to how someone of average looks or even less than can suddenly be the most beautiful person in the world. It comes down to what they have inside. So one in particular is soooooo incredible, there isn't anything I wouldn't do for her at any given moment that she asked. I trust her with my life.

When she and I go out she gets non stop looks, but what's different, is that not a single person will come over to her. Why? Because she exudes complete confidence in herself and knows she is so much more than external beauty, she doesn't exude one smidgen of insecurity so isn't prey to the predators out there. She creates everything she wants in life by her very nature and is one of the most amazing people ever. I too have a ton of friends, super popular and get attention, but from who I want. I usually only draw ambitious people like myself, people that will elevate me in the world and within my career, not hinder it.

So the moral of the story is, if you are attracting superficial attention based solely on your looks and not on your character then you will probably attract the same on the other side.

I could be totally off base here, and I am sorry if I am, but that is honestly how I read your thoughts on this. So maybe focus on proving to yourself that you are a smart, thoughtful person with so much to give to the world and let go of the looks for a bit. It will take time to change that mindset but I can pretty much guarantee if you do start to turn this around you will start to attract all that you want in life, once you achieve this, you can achieve it on the other side.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does :)devil: . I do lack a lot of self confidence. Those who are close to me do compliment me for my intellect and character, but I have ALWAYS believed I am not enough. Maybe you are right about the fact that a lesson lies for me here too. Believe me when I tell you that whatever information I gain nowadays, I have a feeling that I am being guided by him after I have started working with him. Because sooner or later I find that most of those stuff come in handy. And Yllidra once wrote an article about interviews with him where he emphasises on self love to open up one's potential.

Thank you Double D.
DoubleD

Absolutely, you are welcome. And I think you just solved your own mystery and now the work begins to build what's important. There is nothing wrong with being beautiful in life and you should never feel less than because of it. You can learn to use it to your advantage when it is necessary and once that confidence gains and you are able to see that there is so much more to you than physical appearance, you will start to attract the right people to support and foster this growth.

I speak from full experience in this realm and believe me it will all happen. Like attracts like, so determine what you like and want, live and project that and wala it will fall in to place

DD
Heidi

There are many reasons why unwanted entities may be appearing.

One reason could be that these are entities accompanying Rosier (or whoever you're working with), in which case they wouldn't try to harm you in any way but you may perceive them as threatening because you don't know them and this may be stressing you out (I don't know what kind of negative effect on your health they are creating, but if it's emotional then it may be due to the stress they cause if you perceive them as threatening).

Another reason is lack of focus. The less focused your mind is during a magickal working, the more chances something lurking has to find a way in. If you feel you're lacking focus then try working on improving this skill by doing focused meditations: concentrate on your breath or on a candle flame, emptying your mind of all thoughts. If a thought arises don't focus on it, let it go and re-focus on your breath/candle flame. Even if it turns out this wasn't the source of the trouble, it's one of the most important skills one can develop and it will benefit you greatly in your mundane life as well cause it cultivates the ability to consciously chose your thoughts and your emotional reaction. It can really help in any kind of confrontation and even in your self-confidence, as the majority of things that destroy our confidence are nothing more than beliefs we hold about ourselves. And beliefs are just thoughts you thought long enough to make them appear real to you. But in actuality, they are just thoughts.

Third reason could be that your house is located near a natural portal of some kind, a place of power or something like that. Any kind of magical work draws the attention of nearby spirits. Some of them are positive towards you, some of them are neutral and some may be downright hostile. Maybe they are drawn by what you're doing, or maybe they were always around and you're only now noticing them because your abilities to perceive spirits are opening up.Or these may not be spirits but thoughtforms you unconsciously created out of your fears and worries.

There are probably many other reasons that I can't think of at the moment. Whatever the cause is though, it's important to have a few reliable methods of banishing handy, a few solid methods of cleansing yourself and your house, some solid methods of protection and if possible, a good relationship with the spirits of the area. We don't live in a vacuum, and just because we can't see all the spirits that are around us doesn't mean they can't see us. We are sharing the same area and we often do things that disrupt their lives or that they perceive as downright offensive when this wasn't our intention (eg. nature spirits that get offended by our modern lifestyle, throwing garbage, driving a car, modern plumbing that wastes so much water etc). There's always a chance that by calling a demon, you may have upset the spirits that naturally live in your area (not because it's a demon vs an angel or fairy, but because it's an outsider that came unannounced). It's their territory after all and depending on where you live, what power places are nearby, what kinds of spirits mostly inhabit the place etc you will get different reactions and manifestations. This may be a small, barely noticeable problem to some people (again, depending on where they live) and a huge one for others (especially people living very close to power places with a very specific energy and types of spirits, or if you do rituals outside in nature vs in your house).

My recommendation is to research banishing methods (you can find a wealth of information online on this one, no need to buy a specific book if you can't afford it right now). Practice different banishings and see what works best for you. For protection, you have many choices. There are books that deal specifically with protection, magickal items you can buy online from different meta sellers, traditional talismans and amulets of all kinds (planetary, religious, djinn, angelic etc, every system has protection covered, go with what you feel compliments your path and covers your needs). You can use the info on Akelta's free scroll to create a shield around yourself and a second shield around your home too. You can get work in it to make it gradually more solid and complex, or you can buy such a shield from someone who is more experienced with making such constructs. Or you can do both. You can also ask the spirits you work with to create a shield around your house, especially until you manage to set up your own protection via other methods.

I would also very highly recommend building a relationship with the spirits in your area. Try calling the spirits that reside in the area (if you don't know what kinds of spirits they are, say something like "I call all spirits that live in this area to come and receive the offerings I've prepared for them"). Give them simple offerings daily (a simple tea light, a glass of water and sandalwood incense is a good choice of things that are generally liked by a wide variety of spirits and none of these are generally harmful or offensive to any kind of spirit so you don't run the risk of offending them by trying to offer something that is harmful to them). If you cannot give physical offerings for privacy reasons then rub your hands together to get your energy moving and then put your hands facing upwards and imagine the energy flowing upwards and turning into physical offerings (incense smoke, candles etc) and imagine them filling all space. Tell them you are thankful for everything they have done for you (there's a lot that spirits do for us without us realizing it, and since you live in their territory they may have helped you in various situations without you knowing) and ask them to forgive you for any offenses made by you inadvertently. It doesn't have to last long; you can make a one hour ritual out of it or you can do it in 30 seconds if you're in a hurry. Just remember if you're using physical offerings and you have also called spirits that are hostile towards you to appease them through the offering, move the physical offerings beyond the line of your property (eg. walk out and pour the glass of water on the ground outside).

The point is, you're building a relationship with the spirits. It doesn't really matter if you can't even hear them or see them, you'll come because they want the offering. Regular offerings please the spirits that are naturally helpful and positive towards you, turn neutral spirits to friends and turn some of the hostile spirits (especially the ones that are hostile because of some perceived offense) to at least neutral. Spirits take care of the people who take care of them and if something nasty tries to come into your house, they are a good line of defense. They won't just sit there and let an intruder in their territory harm or bother a person who's been feeding them.

You can develop a relationship with specific spirits that show up during your offerings if you want to, but if you don't then simply give them offerings regularly. It's also polite to give a small offerings (like the energy offering through your hands I described above) before doing a ritual. Call them, give them the offering and explain that you want the place clear so that you can do a ritual. Ask them to take their offering and leave because you're going to banish (which, if you don't let them know first, is kicking them out, which can be offensive. You wouldn't kick your friends out, you'd politely ask them to leave). Then banish, so that anyone who decided to just linger regardless of your wishes will be forced to go away and so that you have an energetically clean area to create your circle. I don't generally like banishing after a ritual because I want my guests to leave when they want vs kicking them out, but I banish before a ritual so that I can have a clean space for the entities and energies I'm calling to manifest strongly, without being hindered by other influences.
Draupadi

Heidi wrote:There are many reasons why unwanted entities may be appearing.

One reason could be that these are entities accompanying Rosier (or whoever you're working with), in which case they wouldn't try to harm you in any way but you may perceive them as threatening because you don't know them and this may be stressing you out (I don't know what kind of negative effect on your health they are creating, but if it's emotional then it may be due to the stress they cause if you perceive them as threatening).

Another reason is lack of focus. The less focused your mind is during a magickal working, the more chances something lurking has to find a way in. If you feel you're lacking focus then try working on improving this skill by doing focused meditations: concentrate on your breath or on a candle flame, emptying your mind of all thoughts. If a thought arises don't focus on it, let it go and re-focus on your breath/candle flame. Even if it turns out this wasn't the source of the trouble, it's one of the most important skills one can develop and it will benefit you greatly in your mundane life as well cause it cultivates the ability to consciously chose your thoughts and your emotional reaction. It can really help in any kind of confrontation and even in your self-confidence, as the majority of things that destroy our confidence are nothing more than beliefs we hold about ourselves. And beliefs are just thoughts you thought long enough to make them appear real to you. But in actuality, they are just thoughts.

Third reason could be that your house is located near a natural portal of some kind, a place of power or something like that. Any kind of magical work draws the attention of nearby spirits. Some of them are positive towards you, some of them are neutral and some may be downright hostile. Maybe they are drawn by what you're doing, or maybe they were always around and you're only now noticing them because your abilities to perceive spirits are opening up.Or these may not be spirits but thoughtforms you unconsciously created out of your fears and worries.

There are probably many other reasons that I can't think of at the moment. Whatever the cause is though, it's important to have a few reliable methods of banishing handy, a few solid methods of cleansing yourself and your house, some solid methods of protection and if possible, a good relationship with the spirits of the area. We don't live in a vacuum, and just because we can't see all the spirits that are around us doesn't mean they can't see us. We are sharing the same area and we often do things that disrupt their lives or that they perceive as downright offensive when this wasn't our intention (eg. nature spirits that get offended by our modern lifestyle, throwing garbage, driving a car, modern plumbing that wastes so much water etc). There's always a chance that by calling a demon, you may have upset the spirits that naturally live in your area (not because it's a demon vs an angel or fairy, but because it's an outsider that came unannounced). It's their territory after all and depending on where you live, what power places are nearby, what kinds of spirits mostly inhabit the place etc you will get different reactions and manifestations. This may be a small, barely noticeable problem to some people (again, depending on where they live) and a huge one for others (especially people living very close to power places with a very specific energy and types of spirits, or if you do rituals outside in nature vs in your house).

My recommendation is to research banishing methods (you can find a wealth of information online on this one, no need to buy a specific book if you can't afford it right now). Practice different banishings and see what works best for you. For protection, you have many choices. There are books that deal specifically with protection, magickal items you can buy online from different meta sellers, traditional talismans and amulets of all kinds (planetary, religious, djinn, angelic etc, every system has protection covered, go with what you feel compliments your path and covers your needs). You can use the info on Akelta's free scroll to create a shield around yourself and a second shield around your home too. You can get work in it to make it gradually more solid and complex, or you can buy such a shield from someone who is more experienced with making such constructs. Or you can do both. You can also ask the spirits you work with to create a shield around your house, especially until you manage to set up your own protection via other methods.

I would also very highly recommend building a relationship with the spirits in your area. Try calling the spirits that reside in the area (if you don't know what kinds of spirits they are, say something like "I call all spirits that live in this area to come and receive the offerings I've prepared for them"). Give them simple offerings daily (a simple tea light, a glass of water and sandalwood incense is a good choice of things that are generally liked by a wide variety of spirits and none of these are generally harmful or offensive to any kind of spirit so you don't run the risk of offending them by trying to offer something that is harmful to them). If you cannot give physical offerings for privacy reasons then rub your hands together to get your energy moving and then put your hands facing upwards and imagine the energy flowing upwards and turning into physical offerings (incense smoke, candles etc) and imagine them filling all space. Tell them you are thankful for everything they have done for you (there's a lot that spirits do for us without us realizing it, and since you live in their territory they may have helped you in various situations without you knowing) and ask them to forgive you for any offenses made by you inadvertently. It doesn't have to last long; you can make a one hour ritual out of it or you can do it in 30 seconds if you're in a hurry. Just remember if you're using physical offerings and you have also called spirits that are hostile towards you to appease them through the offering, move the physical offerings beyond the line of your property (eg. walk out and pour the glass of water on the ground outside).

The point is, you're building a relationship with the spirits. It doesn't really matter if you can't even hear them or see them, you'll come because they want the offering. Regular offerings please the spirits that are naturally helpful and positive towards you, turn neutral spirits to friends and turn some of the hostile spirits (especially the ones that are hostile because of some perceived offense) to at least neutral. Spirits take care of the people who take care of them and if something nasty tries to come into your house, they are a good line of defense. They won't just sit there and let an intruder in their territory harm or bother a person who's been feeding them.

You can develop a relationship with specific spirits that show up during your offerings if you want to, but if you don't then simply give them offerings regularly. It's also polite to give a small offerings (like the energy offering through your hands I described above) before doing a ritual. Call them, give them the offering and explain that you want the place clear so that you can do a ritual. Ask them to take their offering and leave because you're going to banish (which, if you don't let them know first, is kicking them out, which can be offensive. You wouldn't kick your friends out, you'd politely ask them to leave). Then banish, so that anyone who decided to just linger regardless of your wishes will be forced to go away and so that you have an energetically clean area to create your circle. I don't generally like banishing after a ritual because I want my guests to leave when they want vs kicking them out, but I banish before a ritual so that I can have a clean space for the entities and energies I'm calling to manifest strongly, without being hindered by other influences.
Thanks Heidi. That is also a great advice.
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

to be honest it sounds like your not showering before rituals this to is dangerous and ur aura is probably not clensed properly which could cause entities to be mad, its a bit disrespectful actually. also being on the LHP ur gonna attract things that may not like you due to ur weaknesses you may have so akelta can help give you guidance for this if needed, you also need to start listening to your gut when told its not a good idea ignoring this could cause issues also..

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”