Prerequisites

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Sylar

Hi,

Is clairvoyance or some other clair-profiency required to buy custom Demon companions, whether it be a Hellhound, Demonic royalty or an incubus/succubus? I was looking at getting something that would compliment the satanic orb spell Im getting. Something that would always be there who is willing to help me develop my abilities and really take me under their wing and guide me along my path. I understand I still have to do the work myself, but I like the idea of having access to one being I can develop a relationship with than random spirits who come and go, or who may turn up at all. One being who has oomph. By that I mean I want something powerful enough to make their presence known and to be able get through my thick head. Something who could even potentially communicate via dreams.

Im learning energy work at the moment as taught by Robert Bruce, but am keen to practice scrying and astral travel as well. It would be great to have Demon not only to help me in these things, but also to protect me while Im starting out.

Or should I just stick to solo energy work for now?
Heidi

It's not a prerequisite. They can hear you when you talk to them even if you can't hear them and they have ways to guide you and answer your questions by putting a thought in your head or making sure you come across new info etc. Unless you see it written in a listing that this particular spirit would prefer someone who can hear them and see them easily, it's not a problem at all and they can help you open your abilities.
Sylar

Thanks Heidi :)

Theres a lot to wrap my head around on this subject!

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”