View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:28 am

Satan and Sons Store     The Chat Room     Demon Encyclopedia     Satan and Suns Blog     Twitter     Facebook 

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 can changes go both ways? 

Your favourite Demon?: Foras, Agares, Uval,
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

Anyway - my thought here, or question is around working with the Demonic.

If they affect our lives here on the physical/matter plane, and have an impact on our lives, feelings, motivations, and even in some instances the actual physical matter - do we have effect on their environment or their worlds and spaces?

Can we or do we change their world in any way or can we effect any lasting change in their environment as well?

Are we changing their environments? do we have effects on the spirit world as well?

This is a thought that just occurred to me now and I've not had time to spend time to ask those Demonic I know I can ask (and I will ask).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts, understanding or evidence about two(or more)-way effects across the worlds.

cheers

Craig

"Blood sorcery is a cause driven effect. I performed this act and the weight of it resulted in a direct balance to justice."
- Sorceress Cagliastro

Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:25 am
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 19
Craig wrote:
I wasn't really sure where to drop this thread, so it might need to move to another space.

If they affect our lives here on the physical/matter plane, and have an impact on our lives, feelings, motivations, and even in some instances the actual physical matter - do we have effect on their environment or their worlds and spaces?

Can we or do we change their world in any way or can we effect any lasting change in their environment as well?

Are we changing their environments? do we have effects on the spirit world as well?

This is a thought that just occurred to me now and I've not had time to spend time to ask those Demonic I know I can ask (and I will ask).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts, understanding or evidence about two(or more)-way effects across the worlds.

cheers

Craig
'' Hi Craig That is a Very Good Question rather are not We can effect . The environment of Companions, I Was told Yes in Some ways Because Demons are Made of Energy So with ' us connecting with them ' I Would think when that they take in some of Our energy like We taking in Theirs when We make Contact with them '' Now as for rather are not our energy Would effect their environment that ' I am not Sure about being that there are Still some things ' I don't know The answers to ' But thank you for bringing this up because ' I know who would know the answer to Your Questions ' our Demon companions The Dark lords So this is Something that ' I would like to know also Sorry that ' I couldn't answer any of your Questions and be more help to you :cheekydevil:

Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:10 am

Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10
Craig wrote:

cheers

Craig

This my friend is an interesting question that will provoke a lot of debate. I anticipate that those who come from the spirit keeping mentality will view this significantly different than the theistic satanists. And I think that even in those two major camps, everyone will have a slightly different theory. I do believe, that by in large this answer, or what you believe to be the truth will ultimately be derived from you and taken as a direct result of your personal experiences. We are all prisoners of our own experiences.

That being said, I think the answer is yes and no. At least for me. In this plane of existence, we don't have the influence we might out in the spiritual world in our true forms. So, a direct ohysival impact, unlikely. But for those that are skilled in AP, you may have an impact. In fact, I'll concede you likely do. For example, if you meet your demons in their home, "out there" and have a conversation - especially one where they're interested in learning from your experience and put some of your words into action, then I would argue that you did just influence and therefore impact their world. But, probably not to the significance that you (and even they) can influence here.

Then again, a butterfly flaps it's wings in china today....

And if you start looking at it with the concept of a multiverse, hologram theory, and a few other scientific theories... well, shit might get really crazy.

All that aside, what do YOU think?

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:15 am

Patron Deities?: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas, Sitri
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
All I can hope for is that their experience will be enjoyable.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Sekhmet, Shiva
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Belial, Lord Uphir
Number of Demon Familiars: 9
Knowing Demons, they would not be doing it if their was not some benefit in it. If affect my demons' thoughts, even, I am affecting their world.

“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"Just as nothing produces paralyzing apathy like doubt and resignation, nothing produces cleverness like staring down a crisis with a lionhearted snarl." (Patrick, Sean. Alexander the Great)

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

" And it's so easy when you're Evil! This is the life, you see. The Devil tips his hat to me. I do it all because I'm Evil. And I do it all for free. Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need!" (Lord Evil via Voltaire)

Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am
SINNER of the month

Sure we can. The astral is way more malleable than the physical world is, and it's therefore easier to create something there (or destroy something). When I astral travel to other dimensions, I am as solid as any being that lives there is and I can interact with the environment directly, just like I'd do in the physical (only the choices are less limited than they are in the physical). And of course, you meet all kinds of beings out there and just as the meeting can have an impact on your life so it can have in their life.

There's not as great a difference between us and them as one might think. This world we live in is one among countless dimensions. There are countless worlds that are higher and less dense than ours, countless worlds that are more dense and heavy than hours and countless worlds that are close in vibration to ours.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm
SINNER of the month

I'm doing a lot of lucid dreaming lately and I got to say.
It feels so real. I'm sure there is an effect in different worlds we
touch.

We can always ask our companions how we effect other worlds.
There should be some interesting answers.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Your favourite Demon?: Foras, Agares, Uval,
Number of Demon Familiars: 1
Great responses from everyone :)

Enjoyed reading them all today.

cheers

"Blood sorcery is a cause driven effect. I performed this act and the weight of it resulted in a direct balance to justice."
- Sorceress Cagliastro

Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
SINNER of the month

Patron Deities?: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0
Totally agreed. I do think we effect them, their world not sure but them individually yes. I believe they work with us to grow and mature in their own ways, relationships are quid pro quo. In all of my workings with my clairvoyant and her discussions with my companions they all say the same thing. It benefits them to work with us.

but this is a thought provoking topic love it...

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]