Christian Theology: My Belief on God & Lucifer

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

So I just saw a post a few seconds ago and wrote a very nice reply to the person who man the original post who was questioning their faith so I've decided to copy whaf I wrote and post it here for all to see in case you are new to the spiritual path and are still kind of questioning Christianity... Do with my theories what you will I hope they help you cultivate your own spiritual beliefs so that you may find closure and incorporate them with all your magical workings. I work with Vodou and Hoodoo and both hold some christian beliefs within them so I'm well experienced with Christian theology and am here to help and provide wisdom to whoever cares to listen or believes I can be of assistance. I'm here for you.

My Theories I Wrote in Response to Someone who was Questioning:

In my personal belief with Christian theology I think that Lucifer was not cast down to hell for a rebellion but rather that he was the perfect fit for the job. An angel of light and knowledge and wisdom... someone with keen judgement and what is light if not judgment? It purges darknes and shows you all the horrid and ugly things that can lie within and also the beauties that have been hidden away. I believe in Christian theology God sent Lucifer to hell not to damn him but because he was the perfect fit for the job. Lucifer rebelled at the thought of this because God pushed this job upon him. The only way to actually get him to go through with it was to damn him... pluck the wings from the beautiful lord of light and just watch him fall to the fiery pits of hell where he would judge the souls of sinners for eternity.

Another theory I have is that Lucifer being the angle of wisdom simply showed his beliefs of individualism by giving the gift of knowledge to man... with this knowledge man began to evolve and it's clear to us that God is a being of stasis. He wished for just Adam and Eve and the garden of Eden forever and ever for all of eternity. Lucifer being an entity of light hated this idea. He was wisdom and knowledge which are used to make judgements but what's to judge when everything is the same. Knowledge is power and power creates change and so Lucifer wished to share his gift and for this he was damned to hell.

The thing I don't see is Lucifer wasting his time day by day to tempt humans to do evil deeds. If the Christian theology is correct then I believe Lucifer rather is a being of change and individualism and wants humans to be free to change and be free to be our own people. The nature of change is chaos and though chaos can make good changes it can also make bad and this is what God did not want and this is why Christianity can be so strict. Christianity is a means to make you stay the same forever and ever preserved in innocence as the teachings of Lucifer is to seek wisdom, become your own individual person, and create change. These are the two entities that hold balance in the world rather than good and evil it is more or less like order and stasis and chaos and change. Darkness is the original element of stasis as light is the element of change. If anything God is darkness. Darkness came before. The only way to have a universe without darkness is if you have light everywhere but a universe without light can exist because darkness is always present. This is why I believe God came before Lucifer...

Take this theory and look and think it over I truly hope it helps you and gives you things to think about and really help you form your own beliefs in this life
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
Archdregs

Interesting point of view. I wonder which Christian denomination adopt this theory?
Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

Archdregs wrote:Interesting point of view. I wonder which Christian denomination adopt this theory?
None of them do. This is my own personal theory on the truth behind the Adam and Eve incident and if it is true then that was how it went down. That was my personal theory on the damnation of Lucifer. You see in my personal belief if the Christian theory of the beginning of time and god and such was true then I don't believe good and evil exists. Rather instead it being order and chaos and though humans strive for order we are creatures of chaos. For that is what life is. Chais. Life is change and change cannot occur without chaos. You know if you watch GOT you remember little finger saying a specific quote about chaos... "Chaos is a ladder" he goes on to explain how those who climb this ladder are faced with many trials and tribulations as that is what life brings. Life, is naturally chaotic. Consider this... Why do you think we need to go against our own nature to be with God?? Because unlike god we are of different natures... Did you know that to some people the thought of heaven isn't actually as appealing as it should be... just being in paradise completed and such... why is this? Because we are creatures of change and creatures of change do not wish for completion... eternal completion is not appealing to chaotic creatures.. to some hell is on Earth and if you think about it that is entirely true... Earth is life and life is chaos and Hell is a place of fire and torture and therefore it is a place of change... in all technicality Earth is a type of hell. You see what I'm trying to say yet? There truly is not good and evil there is only order and chaos and this is what I believe is what God and Lucifer represent...
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
darkwolf90100

Never saw it that way before, but of course thousands of years go by with tons of different opinions and interpretations of biblical text and all can obviously cause the truth and facts to be a bit stretched at times making it hard to figure out what really happened
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Yes I completely agree - you can't have dark without the light. They are one in the same, they define each other. Then if you define god as all that is and all that isn't. Light and Dark are part of the same.

In eastern religious traditions the trinity is Brahama (the Creator), Vishnu (the maintainer), Shiva (the destroyer). None are evil but each oversee an aspect of the cycle of birth, life and death. Likewise, the existence of each is not necessarily independent - sometimes described collectively as one entity. The other key aspect is that each has a female counterpart, or consort as it is commonly described. The yin and yang of the universe is therefore part of each being as well.

As for the story of Adam and Eve. The best interpretation of it that I could find was in a famous book called "Autobiography of a Yogi". It is available online for free. Or you can google Explanation of “the Genesis” by Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri. It is only a few pages in the book.

In summary, believe from what I have experienced, read, and from information gathered on this forum the following:

1) The world is much more multi-dimensional than it first appears. This is now supported by mainstream science.
2) There are many different types of beings in this multi-verse: from physical earth beings, to aliens, to spiritual beings.
3) Some of the beings are "evil" that wish to cause harm.
4) Some of the beings cause harm because of their nature - but aren't necessarily evil. A crocodile for example.
5) Some beings do not care of our existence one way or another.
6) Some beings wish us well and will assist us. A spirit guide for example.

The best book I have ever read to summarize the spiritual world without creating a childish "good versus evil" narrative is: Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch. Book in the series revolves around the "mysteries of the universe".
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I'll say THIS about good and evil: If you are waiting for some guy or gal in the sky to give you justice, then fat chance! Even if you grow beyond the need for revenge, you will get held back and harmed for some OTHER soul's need. Ain't no such thing as justice. What came to me in this lifetime was sheer and unadulterated evil, despite I was one of the most innocent people imaginable. There is no lesson plan, no rhyme or reason. If someone says they cannot help you, and they have a good reason for that, but they cannot or will not tell you....you have just been screwed! I have seen the most evil people shown power, shown amazing short cuts and get all the goodies in life. "We cannot help you." usually means we WON'T help you, and it is not the same thing. Your Higher Self can do what it wants, because YOU die, and it is immortal! It doesn't HAVE to care about you! If you are a bad memory, it will make good ones later. But YOU will never know it! Haha! Jokes on YOU. The past life crap you cannot remember just means that the Higher Self can do anything it wants and always say "It was a past life issue. You needed the lesson." You believe that?! Oh, and you NEVER got a choice. That is a flat out lie. A choice without full disclosure at the time is no choice. There is no balance either. :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:39 pm
1) The world is much more multi-dimensional than it first appears. This is now supported by mainstream science.
Hi Peace888, I'm interested in this point you listed in the quote. Could you recommend any papers/readings/articles regarding the mainstream sciences' investigation into the multi-dimensionality of the world?
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
user567

For sure,

I've picked up a couple of books on Quantum Theory and String Theory over the last few years and they blow your mind. I was just reading the pop-science stuff as the hardcore physics would likely go way over my head. The universe, and by this I mean actual physical matter, is impacted by the presence of an observer. This has been experimentally proven. See the observer effect in quantum physics.

With string theory comes the mathematical consistent possibility of multiple dimensionsions. With multiple dimensions the existence of realms completely alien to ours becomes slightly more acceptable.

There are many good talks on you tube of respected physicists that you can watch. Here is a starting point;.

https://bigthink.com/brandon-weber/step ... ts-a-doozy

When you combine this science to beliefs held by esoteric traditions - If you are open minded at least.... The universe is much more than just galaxies and back holes and planetary systems. There is so much more.
Darth Moronius

my friend is from hard physic. he tell me about the misunderstand when moving from hard to pop physic :crazy: .
Peace888 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:55 pm
I was just reading the pop-science stuff as the hardcore physics would likely go way over my head. The universe, and by this I mean actual physical matter, is impacted by the presence of an observer. This has been experimentally proven. See the observer effect in quantum physics.
about obesrver effect, it is not universe, it is quantum universe, mean it is small scale. and it is not physcial matter, it is particle, it behave different than normal everyday matter. and it is not presence of observer, it is action of observer that impact experiment.
video relate to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2OlsMblugo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ORLN_KwAgs
With string theory comes the mathematical consistent possibility of multiple dimensionsions. With multiple dimensions the existence of realms completely alien to ours becomes slightly more acceptable.
basic string theory is no physical proof yet, not mention about multidimension theory from string theory.
video relate to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORLFB7HCqqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAQBrUDl-0
stephen hawking last paper review: https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... 62185a1fe2
That's their paper. There are no observable consequences; there is nothing to measure; there is nothing to test. There's no prediction about the end of the Universe, and there are no robust conclusions we can draw about its beginning. There are tremendous limitations to the implications of this work, and there are few compelling reasons to believe that their toy model has relevance for our physical Universe. It is a seed of an idea that itself is controversial, based off of an also-controversial foundation, and this is a very small step in its development. Furthermore, all of what they do is based on the Hartle-Hawking no-boundary conjecture, which is still not generally accepted as true.
user567

Like I said ... Here is a starting point. Go and discover and you will find many respected scientists that will report eye opening wonderous theoretical observations.

And, what I refer to as pop-science are respected scientists that have boiled concepts down for the consumption of non Physics PhDs.

The downers will say... "Nothing is proven yet, String theory is just mathematically consistent". It can't be refuted and can't be proven.

But the thoughts of respected and true scientific visionaries in the implications of these theories and experiments at the sub-atomic level are wonderous.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”