My Being Here

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Catamite
Patron Deities: That’s a Secret
Your favourite Demon?: Dunno yet

So when I first joined I made an introduction post which was about myself and my being here but I decided to make this my sort of "more in detail" version I guess. First off I am going to skip over my basic introduction and my name and blah and just get to the goods. I am taking an interest in demons and I do study Vodou, I am ever so slowly beginning practice for in my community my resources are limited -if you catch my meaning-. Coming out and saying you practice something so out there like Vodou would lead to ridicule, hatred, and even fear. This is something I do not want so It's kind of hard to keep everything on the DL. I enjoy Vodou, very much so, I enjoy it's methods and artful techniques in practice. The teachings of it and its very creative and extraordinary rituals within it's practice. I aspire to becoming a Bokor which is a sorcerer and or master of spirits. Making relations with Spirits in order to enhance my own magick to use for good and or evil. I wish to worship openly and freely and I find that this place is a perfect place to share my findings. I wish to teach and enlighten people as well; however not share too much for some information can be dangerous... I am very much so open to anyone who wishes to contact me in their own way to talk about anything really, or if they just wish to learn more about Vodou. I also may need help along the way with demons for I'm quite new to this. and I mean I'm fresh out of the womb new. So please don't mind my ignorance at times and I hope we can all learn and grow together...

Starting this little post out however though seeming very pleasant there Is much more in which I want and or need to say. Things such as my current interest in learning about demons and how to work with them, invocations, etc. As mentioned before these things are very new to me and I'm a very intimate sort of learner, I love people. I love talking to people and I love learning from people and experiencing things together with someone. Nothing brings up my spirits more than connection and community. I want to ask y'all who was one of the first or one of your favorite demons in which you work and or worked with. What are/were they like? What "vibe" do they give off? What made you drawn to them? Just give me a basis of who they are, as if you are describing with deep admiration and detail. These energies given off by entities are something I study like a Science and much like a scientist I wish to experiment. I wish to see what can enhance these energies, what can nullify or calm down the fiery. What affects the animation of this entities energy and what can outright change it. I wish to know these energies intimately, connected and changing.

I have also heard that unlike spirits and Lwa within the teachings of Vodou demons work more as guides and teachers of sorts. That there is a difference between the two. If this is the case then allow me to ask you how this demon you describe differs from something like the Lwa who are more of entities and spirits of strict partnership and "terms of services" shall we say. I just wish to expand as much as possible so please don't be afraid to participate in this little survey and don't hold back on putting your input on my aspect of the Energy and nature of entities and how it differs from yours. I appreciate all input~ Thank You~!

:wink:
Fe Yo We. "Make Them See."
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

The first Demon Lord I met was Lord Uphir. He has helped me so much, and more than that I feel he RESPECTS me for who and what I am. The feeling is more than mutual. When I first came here, I was in the midst of an MS flare (Multiple Sclerosis), and as a result of the pain I was in, I was addicted to fentanyl. I have two other nerve disorders that only intensified the pain. My life was a wreck. I was slowly dying, waiting for disability insurance, and unable to pay for clothes, food, OR enough medical supplies. I am also a Type 1 diabetic, and because I could not afford enough supplies to treat it, I was incurring some VERY heavy nerve damage. For example, they gave me ONE blood test strip a day. I typically use 10. No help was available in my state of Virginia for diabetics. I made a stupid comment about Lord Uphir having a nice ass, because I was new and didn't know just how amazingly powerful and sensitive these Demons are. He didn't hold it against me. I felt humiliated because it kept getting mentioned on the forum, and it was not something I could change. Plus I was told humans stank. Yeah. I could not get into a tub too often. I was that weak. So that bothered me too. Lord Uphir did a 'Third Eye Working', for me, but he also got me off narcotics. Just like that! He made me feel like it was going to be okay. He understood that my dignity was an important part of what needed healing. I was getting hit by some negative energy from the demonic realms...the general consensus was that I had been insulting to a Demon Lord. I am extremely sensitive, and I could feel the anger. He placed his personal shield around me for a few days. Long enough for me to get over the withdrawal, and get back on my feet. He invited me to his library to tea, and he personally served it to me. It touched my heart, to be honest. He even let me see the healing places, including one for mental problems. So that was my first introduction to a Demon Lord. Lord Uphir is VERY welcome in my house! I would love to learn a little about Vodou from you. and I am very willing to share. Slowly I am healing, and back on my feet financially, which I think is due to the help of demons. My Black Flame Master is the BEST companion! He is certainly teaching me a lot. They all are.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”