smelling sulfur - seeing smoke/mist

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Starchild

Tonight when I came out on my back porch I smelled a strong sulfuric smell, like someone lit a book of matches on fire... and in the corner of my back porch there was a huge amount of what looked like smoke. It was gone almost immediately and noone had been out here to be the cause of it... its not the first time I have smelled sulfur or seen a smoky / misty figure I just haven't ever expierenced both at the same time... would anyone have any ideas what this might be??? I hope I posted this in the right forum... thank you in advance for your help
BravoOmega8

Bumping...
Starchild

I see a lot of views for this post but no help... does noone have any ideas what it could be??? Do you all think I'm crazy?? Just curious cause I was just looking for some help
fire083
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

No clue, do know that there can be a lot of different things that cause that.
All my freestyle dancing is basically magic.
To be the left hand of a god.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

For me personally, I would have to know what was happening around that time, have you had any new spirits/entities in the house, have you bought anything second hand (like an antique or artefact) anything like that before I could try to figure out definitively what happened. how did you feel when you saw it? were there any alarm bells in your head going off? it could have been one of your guys saying hello but ive never smelled sulphur unless I was working with it.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

It is true, the more backstory we have the better answer we can provide. It can be a sign of paranormal activity and not necessarily a negative one like many say. It might just be a particular being passing though, or a being of a darker nature.

One thing that is possibly cause for concern and not paranormal related when there is a gas leak in the house one usually smells sulphur. It might be wise to rule out a gas leak or a potential hazard just to be on the safe side.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Starchild wrote:Tonight when I came out on my back porch I smelled a strong sulfuric smell, like someone lit a book of matches on fire... and in the corner of my back porch there was a huge amount of what looked like smoke. It was gone almost immediately and noone had been out here to be the cause of it... its not the first time I have smelled sulfur or seen a smoky / misty figure I just haven't ever expierenced both at the same time... would anyone have any ideas what this might be??? I hope I posted this in the right forum... thank you in advance for your help
I don't really know what to tell you I have never heard of anybody having this problem so . I hope you find some one that can help you best wishes
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

I have heard stories on how people work with demons that they have a sulfur smell. Is there
an association with sulfur and why sulfur?
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."
The concept of sulfur aka brimstone is found in Christianity's texts
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Revelation 19:20: "And the beast[5] was taken, and with him the false prophet[6] that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."
Revelation 20:10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Revelation 20:14-15 "Then Death and Hades[7] were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire."[NKJV]
Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."[8]
Also these boring stuff

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”