familars question

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:I have another question about familars or as I would call them,demon companions,in dempn temple listings,part of descriptions it says true form demons. So my question is,are they true form/solid/flesh & blood when they manifest to you,or are they in etheral form? I am wanting to know as I would like to work with a incubus or sucubus first, I can only comment on my incubus as I see her in true form during sex but also sometimes while talking to her she appears in my third eye. But what I am wondering is can they appear in true form in front of you as solid true form,like you would see someone standing in front of you?
'' Vampiro Yes Demons can Show themselves in True Form if Asked to But its nothing like you See on TV ' it takes a lot of energy for Demons to show themselves in True form it is Something they can do but most will not unless 'They have a good reason to do so because it takes energy for them ' to do that but All of S&S Demons are real Demons just as ' The listing Says they are ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Thank you for answering my questions,I appreciate it.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

vampiro wrote:Thank you for answering my questions,I appreciate it.
'' You are Welcome Vampiro I understand when . I was New to The left Hand path People around me answered my Questions its really the best way to learn ' anything you are not sure about by Asking Questions ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

velle wrote:
vampiro wrote:If you have spirits can they be considered familars?
'' Yes I would think so if you Have had them around you Long enough you Trust them Yes I don't see why not

I never thought of it that way. I have had spirits around me all the time. I must have
an army of familiars. It is great to know if you buy anything from the S&S stores. You are guaranteed
that spirit. If you want a king. Akelta has ways to verify and know the authenticity of any spirit.
I read some post where she had to make a spirit show their true nature. They were trying to fool her
but she realized it was a sludge. Thankfully she's good at what she does.
user1876

[quote="Marosey"][quote="velle"][quote="vampiro"]If you have spirits can they be considered familars?[/quote] '' Yes I would think so if you Have had them around you Long enough you Trust them Yes I don't see why not[/quote]

I never thought of it that way. I have had spirits around me all the time. I must have
an army of familiars. It is great to know if you buy anything from the S&S stores. You are guaranteed
that spirit. If you want a king. Akelta has ways to verify and know the authenticity of any spirit.
I read some post where she had to make a spirit show their true nature. They were trying to fool her
but she realized it was a sludge. Thankfully she's good at what she does.[/quote] ' Yes any Spirit you have around you can be a Familiar Spirit some people Have them around from Child hood if ' they watch out for you keep you safe from other people ' even other Spirits then yes you Can think of them as Familiar spirits some go though life with them

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”