familars question

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:Velle,thank you for the advice,I appreciate it.
'' You are Welcome also When your Ready to Order a Demon companion from Akelta ' you can Send her an Email , Saying what kind of Traits you would like your Demon to have '' and She Can do a custom for you best of Luck to you ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Thank you velle,I was thinking custom,when time is right,do you need to shield and ward and ground with demon companions sold here?
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

And Imean no disrespect to alketa, just just trying to test the waters,so to speak.
I am a bloodwolf.
Kharybdis
Patron Deities: Hel, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 8

Your demon binding, ordered from Akelta, is meant to be your companion. She has an extensive system by which she tests and examines all individuals coming through to potentially work with you. You do not need to ward or "protect yourself" from them. However, that said, shielding is always a must in this line of occupation; you do not need to shield from your demonic companions, per se, but learning to cast a shield and keeping strong shields in place is never a bad idea, as communicating with any spirit opens you up to potential communications you may not want from outside sources. Again, you will have nothing to fear from your demonic companions if you treat them with respect and do not come at them from a place of fear.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

vampiro wrote:And Imean no disrespect to alketa, just just trying to test the waters,so to speak.
You are Not being disrespect here ' I don't feel like you are being disrespectful ' You have Questions nothing wrong with asking what you would like to know ' but again Akelta Works with Spirits for a month ' to make sure they are who they Say they are Also to make sure' they will be Safe to be around you and Your Family before. Doing a binding on them so you have nothing to worry about if you order From S&S's Wish you luck
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Thank you guys for the advice,I truely appreciate it.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

I have another question about familars or as I would call them,demon companions,in dempn temple listings,part of descriptions it says true form demons. So my question is,are they true form/solid/flesh & blood when they manifest to you,or are they in etheral form? I am wanting to know as I would like to work with a incubus or sucubus first, I can only comment on my incubus as I see her in true form during sex but also sometimes while talking to her she appears in my third eye. But what I am wondering is can they appear in true form in front of you as solid true form,like you would see someone standing in front of you?
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

I have only worked with one demon my incubus, and we shareI a past life connection. I have respect for demons but I am also being cautious ,having only worked with my incubus, so I am not coming from a place of fear.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876

vampiro wrote:Shielding and grounding is needed for working with demon companions sold here or working with dark lords?
''' Hi Vampiro No you don't need to do Shielding and Grounding to Work with Demon ' Companions are Dark lords ' You do it to make sure you Aura and energy is Clean ' so that other Spirits Want be Attracted to you '' because of you Working with Dark Spirits
user1876

vampiro wrote:I have only worked with one demon my incubus, and we shareI a past life connection. I have respect for demons but I am also being cautious ,having only worked with my incubus, so I am not coming from a place of fear.
'''Vampiro you have Experience that's Good because it means when you are Ready ' to Welcome another Demon in to your life '' Working with another Demon want be Something you are New it , I Understand you wanting to be Cautious before make an Order from S&S '' SO again All of My Demons but one '' came from Akelta ' They are all great so if you order ..from her She will take care of you ;)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”