familars question

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

If you have spirits can they be considered familars?
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:If you have spirits can they be considered familars?
'' Yes I would think so if you Have had them around you Long enough you Trust them Yes I don't see why not
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Yes I do trust them,I have had them almost two years now. I truely love and respect them.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

vampiro wrote:Yes I do trust them,I have had them almost two years now. I truely love and respect them.
'' Okay then they can be your Familars then any Spirit that you Love are trust can be Familiar spirits are Companions ' its really up to you as to What you call them Good luck To you I know you Said that you were thinking about trying out Demon companions , They also make really great loving companions :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Velle,I see you have ten demon familars,are they all demons and all from s and s? I can't find it again,I read a post by akelta about newbies taking care to do grounding,shielding,and warding.I have a question about that,as I live in a Christian home and family,and my family would freak out if I did anything with magic or rituals. My question is are the demon companions sold on s&s safe to work with for one new to this path? Would one have to place shields and wards in place, to work with demon companions sold here?
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

Also I was wondering,how good are the demon companions sold here in regards to protection? Overly protective?
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876

vampiro wrote:Velle,I see you have ten demon familars,are they all demons and all from s and s? I can't find it again,I read a post by akelta about newbies taking care to do grounding,shielding,and warding.I have a question about that,as I live in a Christian home and family,and my family would freak out if I did anything with magic or rituals. My question is are the demon companions sold on s&s safe to work with for one new to this path? Would one have to place shields and wards in place, to work with demon companions sold here?
'' Hi Vampiro I have 13 teen companions now only 7 of ' them are Demons they are all great companions they help me out with many things , I do understand how hard it can be living in a Christian house hood ' its never easy but what . I did was anything that had something to do With Magic spells , I would do everything in my Room away from my Family You See , I started Casting Spells when I was in My Teens , I Was able to keep it from my Family As long as . I could So Yes Any Demons sold from S&S's are Safe Akelta is very good '' and all her Companions on Safe to Work with and being around other people '' So if you are Worried about ordering Demons . From Akelta don't be you are in Good hands when you order from Akelta . Now Once you start working with Demons '' you will need to do Shielding and grounding every Day ' keeping your Aura clean and Staying grounded is something that you Must do every day '' it helps to keep bad Spirits away from you ;)
user1876

vampiro wrote:Also I was wondering,how good are the demon companions sold here in regards to protection? Overly protective?
''' They are Very good at protection . they are good at anything you need then to do ' so yes keeping you safe is not a problem :)
vampiro

Velle,thank you for the advice,I appreciate it.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

Shielding and grounding is needed for working with demon companions sold here or working with dark lords?
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”