new to this path.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I am still a newbie to this path,but I already love this forum. I am looking forward to working with demon companions and the dark lords,but there in lays a problem as I live in a Christian home and family. Would both still be willing to work with me? Also working with demon companions or the dark lords respectfully, is there good or bad karma? And finally do you guys have a special room,a magic chamber,if you will,where you work with the dark lords or demon companions? Thank you in advance for any advice.
I am a bloodwolf.
Der Meister
Your favourite Demon?: Flauros, Beelzebub, Andras

I live in a Christian home and family. Would both still be willing to work with me?
Nah. They don't care.
Be respectful, but don't be subservient. Treat them as you would treat a business partner and there should be no problem.
Also working with demon companions or the dark lords respectfully, is there good or bad karma?
Personally, I don't believe in karma. I think it's bullshit created to control people, like the "law of three" and things like that.

Just see around. Most evil men in history have died placidly in their beds surrounded by riches.
Indeed, if they didn't pay in this life there's no reason to think they will pay in another one.

But I think you should shake from yourself the idea of karma as fast as you can because it can really get you into trouble.
And finally do you guys have a special room,a magic chamber,if you will,where you work with the dark lords or demon companions?
I don't have one because my current house is small :P, but I really want one because it would be less cluttered than my bedroom :lol:
I also think it would be great to have one because I think it would help me to get into the right mindset to work in this things.
The psionic war machine
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:I am still a newbie to this path,but I already love this forum. I am looking forward to working with demon companions and the dark lords,but there in lays a problem as I live in a Christian home and family. Would both still be willing to work with me? Also working with demon companions or the dark lords respectfully, is there good or bad karma? And finally do you guys have a special room,a magic chamber,if you will,where you work with the dark lords or demon companions? Thank you in advance for any advice.
' Vampiro its Good you like this forum ' I know how it can feel to live in a Christian home its not fun when your own another path from your Christian family but ' I wish you luck
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Thank you for the replies, as far as working with the dark lords , I will have to wait untill I have my own house. But I'm willing to work with demon companions as much as I can till then.
I am a bloodwolf.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I live in a small one bedroom apartment. You can literally hear a whisper made in my apartment from outside the door, but nothing once you are inside. I chant and call out enns verbally anyway. The energy of voicing things aloud affects the energy in my apartment, and is too desirable to me, for me to worry what others think. However, nothing says you cannot think the enns silently. I have a 'portable circle' consisting of a string, and a roll of duct tape. Yes, duct tape really can do anything! I tape one end of the string to the center of my biggest open area, and move the other end in a circle around it, placing small pieces of tape, until I have a complete circle. Then I pull the string up and put my very small side table in the center. Instant removable circle! I just pull the tape up.

I do not consider Demonosophy or Satanism evil, but a lot of miss-informed people do. I just don't tell people, except online, while using a nickname. It is not attached to my real name. Karma. Huh! I would LIKE to think people get what they deserve, but the truth is; it only exists for you if you buy in and believe in it! I have seen the most horrible people doing just fine on this earth! I have a personal set of ethics, and my own ideas of what I should and should not do! They depend on the situation. I am infinitely patient, and prefer to teach people rather than destroy them and pick their eyeballs out for no reason. I am strong enough not to sweat the small stuff. Would I kill, maim, or commit mayhem, if the situation called for it? Damn straight I would! A lot of my ideas have been colored by growing up Christian, and it has taken time to get over that. Go easy on yourself. Ask WHY a lot. WHY do I do that? How could I do it otherwise and still get along in society, and still be happy with myself? The truth is, that it is all about ENERGY. What energy are you attracting? Your energy can repel hexes and bad luck, if it is higher (meaning stronger) than those energies are. Tell yourself one hundred times a day "I deserve peace!" Then feel peaceful! "I deserve money!" Then enjoy and be grateful for every penny you get. I am stronger than (person's name), and they are more negative than I am. Then their crap will not be on your level, and you will stop being hit less and less! Rise above the crap!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

vampiro wrote:Thank you for the replies, as far as working with the dark lords , I will have to wait untill I have my own house. But I'm willing to work with demon companions as much as I can till then.
' Everything Will Work out Vampiro because you Want it to ' No its not going to be easy but Worth it in ' The long run for Years in my Teens ' I had to put up with what your going though Right now being in My mother's home , She Was Christian and With me No matter how hard ' I tried Me being a Christian never felt right To me My thoughts was always Dark ' I loved Dark things Spells So its going To work out Vampiro just take it one Day at a Time ;)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro

Thank you velle,I know it will.
I am a bloodwolf.
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I've heard that when it comes to working with demons and/or DCs things like your mood, doubt, etc affect how successful you are in your communication with them. How true is this?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
Belladonna
Patron Deities: Source
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Satan & The Dark Divine

Rio666 wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:22 pm
I've heard that when it comes to working with demons and/or DCs things like your mood, doubt, etc affect how successful you are in your communication with them. How true is this?
Aspects like this do hold significance when walking with Demons. I find that having excellent and strong spiritual foundations and coming in with a good mindset (Mental Mastery) is extremely important, as your mood and the energies you are giving off does affect your workings. Establishing these on your path will help you further your spiritual path more and more down the line.
I will give your heart a place to rest when all you have has turned and left 🖤

"Remember my name...For one day, I will not..."

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”