Lucid dream blockages

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Even kittens can be deadly...
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Ok the companions turning into things like Roger made me burst out laughing LOL

I used to practice lucid dreaming, what I did was kept a dream journal of every single dream I had, whether lucid or not. As soon as I woke up, I would scribble down everything I could remember from the dreams. I noticed for me personally, the closer I was to waking up, the closer I was to that dream-like state/frequency and writing things down, I could remember and review them later and became familiar with that dream state/frequency.

I would also go to sleep, sometimes using special dreaming oils, placing a drop on my pillow case to influence my dreams. I would also sometimes put sachets of herbal blends into my pillow case so I could smell the scents while dreaming. I felt it helped attune me for the type of dreams I wanted to have. Even if it didn't, my mind believed it did and it was a lot of fun. I loved lucid dreaming and I did it a lot.

Another thing I did, was every morning before I had to get up and leave the house (for school/work or whatever) I set my alarm 2 hours earlier than I needed to get up. So if I had to be up at 6am, I set my alarm for 4am. I would wake up at 4am and be like, I don't want to get up, I want to sleep. So I would go back to sleep but I would be in a different state. I went back to sleep with intent to have lucid dreams. This worked very well for me and I also had used it for astral projection.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

Eilana wrote: Another thing I did, was every morning before I had to get up and leave the house (for school/work or whatever) I set my alarm 2 hours earlier than I needed to get up. So if I had to be up at 6am, I set my alarm for 4am. I would wake up at 4am and be like, I don't want to get up, I want to sleep. So I would go back to sleep but I would be in a different state. I went back to sleep with intent to have lucid dreams. This worked very well for me and I also had used it for astral projection.
That's a great tip, thank you for sharing!
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
Milagre

Eilana wrote:Ok the companions turning into things like Roger made me burst out laughing LOL

I used to practice lucid dreaming, what I did was kept a dream journal of every single dream I had, whether lucid or not. As soon as I woke up, I would scribble down everything I could remember from the dreams. I noticed for me personally, the closer I was to waking up, the closer I was to that dream-like state/frequency and writing things down, I could remember and review them later and became familiar with that dream state/frequency.

I would also go to sleep, sometimes using special dreaming oils, placing a drop on my pillow case to influence my dreams. I would also sometimes put sachets of herbal blends into my pillow case so I could smell the scents while dreaming. I felt it helped attune me for the type of dreams I wanted to have. Even if it didn't, my mind believed it did and it was a lot of fun. I loved lucid dreaming and I did it a lot.

Another thing I did, was every morning before I had to get up and leave the house (for school/work or whatever) I set my alarm 2 hours earlier than I needed to get up. So if I had to be up at 6am, I set my alarm for 4am. I would wake up at 4am and be like, I don't want to get up, I want to sleep. So I would go back to sleep but I would be in a different state. I went back to sleep with intent to have lucid dreams. This worked very well for me and I also had used it for astral projection.
Thank you so much, do you want to share with us your blend of herbs and oils? the lavender oil have worked well for me, for peaceful nights!^^
I have already dream journals, because i dream and remember my dreams everyday, but thanks to remember others to do this practice, it is of great benefice!^^
Milagre

Bathosias wrote:Even kittens can be deadly...
I hate kittens , because they are too cute, we feel disarmed in front of them! :lol:
Milagre

Btw, this next month i will try the Dream herb, and no, calea zacatechichi is not illegal, i want to see if it will de-block things around,

After one month using it, i will post here to see if it have improved something or not^^
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Milagre wrote:Btw, this next month i will try the Dream herb, and no, calea zacatechichi is not illegal, i want to see if it will de-block things around,

After one month using it, i will post here to see if it have improved something or not^^
Will you be smoking or taking as a tea? I looked this up out of curiosity, and it seems like it'd be easier on the stomach to try mugwort ...
Also, have you tried binaural beats? Check out I-Doser. They have some lucid, astral and OBE tracks. I just downloaded the software and app and got me a good pair of wireless headphones so I'm still in the early phases of playing around with their stuff, so I don't have anything to report yet myself.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Milagre

Lokakisa wrote:
Milagre wrote:Btw, this next month i will try the Dream herb, and no, calea zacatechichi is not illegal, i want to see if it will de-block things around,

Will you be smoking or taking as a tea? I looked this up out of curiosity, and it seems like it'd be easier on the stomach to try mugwort ...
Also, have you tried binaural beats? Check out I-Doser. They have some lucid, astral and OBE tracks. I just downloaded the software and app and got me a good pair of wireless headphones so I'm still in the early phases of playing around with their stuff, so I don't have anything to report yet myself.
Hello , i want to take it as tea, mugwort is on the list too, i want take again 5-HTP , i had try it already in the past, but the dose was rather high and i got nauseous each time, i want to try it at 50 g dose.
And it never gave me any lucid dream, but natural helpers can takes lots of time to show full potential...

I have been reading your topic about I-Doser on CH , people are still discovering and trying, i think we will get nice experiences maybe in 1 or 2 months. Keeps us updated,hehe
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Okay good, I am going to try to keep that subject alive so we can test it out.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Milagre wrote:I have been working to have lucid dreams since a year now, and i had some interesting results,

But the worse is that:

In lucid dreams, no matter how i try, i don't meet anyone of my companions, and my subconscious lie to me too, for example i asked : "where is "T"

The characters around answered he was sleeping?!?

Then in another dream, i have saw a tall blond guy i thought was one of my vamps, he was surrounded by gorgeous women, but i saw just his back,

i have run so much in the dream, calling for his name, telling him i was there, when i finally reach till him, he transformed himself in ROGER from the American Dad tv show?!?

LOL!

What kind of blockage is it? anyone have any idea?

Because when we are in a lucid dream, we are already in the astral, are we not supposed to meet to our companions easier that way?

The last one, from the last week, i saw a guy, and he looked like Robert Downey Jr.
we talked and have spend a nice time (cough) but still, i could clearly feel he was not anyone of my crew,

Ho boy i don't know what to do anymore...

I read anywhere, in a dream like that, we can just ask the dream: "bring X person to me"
I don't know why, it never works...

Till now, i have saw only one of my spirits in a lucid dream, my Nympho.

He was there just happy wearing nothing, and he have tell i was difficult to meet,

I ask as well guidance from the dream, is always answers bullsh*t to me,lol!^^

I am still looking for a way to it works, it is already 1 year and some months now, ugh!

Have you tried meditating? I have no experience in deliberately forming lucid dreams, that is, working in my waking state to create a lucid dream on a specific person or scenario. A thing to remember, we have a reason for dreaming. We are very active on the Astral while our bodies are at rest. When we “come back” our dreams tell us what we were doing or working on while there.

The message is not linear, it cannot be. We use symbols because a single symbol can hold a wealth of information that a string of words cannot. Have you ever been mis-understood when talking to someone? Or, especially, ABOUT someone? Have you ever submitted a post, then been shocked by some of the responses? Or non-responses?

“They don't get it! I didn't mean that at all! How could they possibly think that I meant THAT?”

It happens all the time because linear, “logical” communication is a very poor way of convening information. So why do we do it in our waking lives?
Because that is what we were programmed to do. From Day One it was drummed into us that language is the ONLY clear way to “communicate” important information.
And if it cannot be communicated through language?

Then at the worst, it is suspect. At best, irrelevant.

It isn't that what happens on the Astral is soooo far removed from our material existence that only symbolism can “pass the message along” It's that with symbols, there is far, far, FAR less chance of “mixed messages” Why? Because you, the dreamer, created the symbols for YOU.

You know what every symbol in your dream means. YOU put it there. Unless its a pre-cog dream, or “distant viewing” dream. Then, you are watching actual events on the Material Plane as they are happening, or will happen.

My own dreams tend to have “A Cast Of Thousands!” They are crowded. People everywhere doing everyday stuff. Especially my dream cityscapes. I have a dream world I return to regularly. It has it's cities, it's forests, it's deserts and ocean front properties. (Want a waterfront condo for cheap? And...YOU GET TO CREATE YOUR OWN NEIGHBORS!!! How cool is that?)

They are all “prop people” EXCEPT for the ones I “bump into” and interact with. These were the people I was hanging with on the Astral. What were we doing? What did we talk about? It's ALL there in the dream. I also keep dream journals, even though I forget, easily, 90% of my dreams.

Except......for what I call “Astral Contact” dreams, but that is for my own, personal classification. Most of everyone's dreams will be about what they were doing on the Lower Astral while their bodies were at rest.

My “Astral Contact” dreams I will never forget for as long as I live. They are actually closer to “visions” than dreams. In them, I contact on a level that totally transcends the Lower Astral.
Beings that belong to the Demonic and Angelic Planes.

They are R.A.R.E. I have only had five over the course of my life. But it was because of them that I want so much to do dream-work.

And why I would like to work with a Demon that has a special interest in working with a human who has an interest in dream-work.

There is soooooooooo much to learn! I have not even BEGUN to scratch the surface. To work with a Demon who shares the same interest, especially if that interest moves toward teaching dream-work on the Material Plane...

It's too much to hope for.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”