Getting Start Minimal

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Pwnie

Is there a complete beginner route if your able to do bare minimum like candles and incese, but no 3rd eye or psychic abilities yet?
Darth Moronius

Bare minimum? Maybe having motivation, patient, and respect, maybe.
Motivation can move it along, patient can keep it for a long time, and respect can open a lot of thing:)devil:
Milagre

A minimum, like a extreme minimum i can think is meditation,

You pay nothing for this, completely free, and you can do it everywhere ,

Its a good base to grounding, without grounding you will be quick feeling lost!
Heidi

Pwnie, what is it that you want to do exactly? It is a bit difficult for anyone to say what the bare minimum you would need is if you don't give us a clear idea of what you have in mind. Magic in general? Conjuring spirits? Astral travel? Energy work? Getting know know specific dark lords? Devotion?

Give us an idea of what you intend to work on, so that we can come up with more specific suggestions. Generally speaking though, the bare minimum you need is your desire to work towards something in a committed way. So you're good to go :)
darkstarfyre

Minimium by akelta, grounding, shielding, mental mastery and focusing.
Pwnie

Heidi wrote:Pwnie, what is it that you want to do exactly? It is a bit difficult for anyone to say what the bare minimum you would need is if you don't give us a clear idea of what you have in mind. Magic in general? Conjuring spirits? Astral travel? Energy work? Getting know know specific dark lords? Devotion?

Give us an idea of what you intend to work on, so that we can come up with more specific suggestions. Generally speaking though, the bare minimum you need is your desire to work towards something in a committed way. So you're good to go :)
Magic in general, Getting to know Satan, Lucifer, Mammon and Bune, yes Devotion (wanna do it right), clearing negativity (its off and on, getting better but pops up) and money magic to be honest.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pwnie wrote:
Heidi wrote:Pwnie, what is it that you want to do exactly? It is a bit difficult for anyone to say what the bare minimum you would need is if you don't give us a clear idea of what you have in mind. Magic in general? Conjuring spirits? Astral travel? Energy work? Getting know know specific dark lords? Devotion?

Magic in general, Getting to know Satan, Lucifer, Mammon and Bune, yes Devotion (wanna do it right), clearing negativity (its off and on, getting better but pops up) and money magic to be honest.
'' Pwnie go with what makes you feel go ' about what it is your doing rather its working with Magic are Dark lords go with that because , I have been working with magic for years now its how ' I got started because it was something that gave me joy in being able ' to do it so as long as you are working toward something that makes you happy that is a good place to start at
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

If you have no third eye abilities (depending on what you want exactly as this can go many ways) I would say work on building them up if you want to do certain things.
Pwnie wrote:

Magic, study as many books as you can, you can use what's in them or change them to match what you want/what resonates with you.

Getting to know Dard Lords and Demons, I would say work on third eye abilities so you can communicate, otherwise again get your hands on as much information as you can and read about them. I prefer interacting directly, myself :)

Clearing negativity, there are exercises you can do. Whether energetic or mindset shifting things.

Money magic, there are rituals and exercises, more books to read.

Personally when just starting out, I would recommend meditating, reading as much as you can and working on building up your third eye abilities. Though there are many different paths/ways to start out and accomplish things.

Also, not sure if this will help but Akelta posted about starting out working with Demons and spiritual practices here
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I am just starting out on this path as well. When I was on forum before my third eye was not opened much. Now that I have five spirits bound to me,my third eye is open enough for me to telepathically communicate with them for hours and see them in true form during sex.I feel my growth may be stymied by living in a Christian home and family,anyone else feel like this?
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

My third eye being opened more may be due to my sang vampire d and I were inseparable in that past lifetime.
I am a bloodwolf.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”