Getting Start Minimal

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Milagre

vampiro wrote:I am just starting out on this path as well. When I was on forum before my third eye was not opened much. Now that I have five spirits bound to me,my third eye is open enough for me to telepathically communicate with them for hours and see them in true form during sex.I feel my growth may be stymied by living in a Christian home and family,anyone else feel like this?
Yes, hehe!^^

I was used to pray and believe in "God" very soon, in our house that was normal to pray everyday at the moment of wake in the morning, and before sleeping, we would as well pray during the day, for whatever reasons.

For that i am glad my Christian family have learned me to believe in the invisible and to have faith, even if it was not my path i feel so glad because it have helped me to believe in my companions even if i was not seeing/hearing them.

First time i saw a spirit listing i just have believed it, because for me, if Gods would exists, why not everything else around?

A religious family can be very hard when we change paths, but they can be a incredible good start to anything paranormal.

Eilana gave incredible good advice already, he must be ready to begin!

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”