LHP, RHP, and that vast middle ground. NO TROLLS.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Bathosias wrote:1. Screw the unicorns, 2. My path is not about fae, pixies, unicorns, etc.

This post is about my path and choices. I've moved out of the spirit keeping world and moved further down my own personal walk with demons and the LHP. This is my home. This is what I love. I've moved on past that brief phase in my life and learned MANY valuable lessons that have led me where I'm at today. But, on my path, I'm not really interested in spirit keeping or spirit keeping topics. I'm happy to provide my views to those who are willing to listen and entertain alternative ideas - especially since I've been there. I was into the vast collective of spirits that so many keepers get into. I wrote the "this is so awesome" reviews and posts. I found myself always chasing the next big thing and collecting spirits like Pokemon. I've done all that, and I have learned, and moved on. Why did I do all of that? I wanted to believe in the dream. I bought into the fantasy. And I didn't have anything real to compare it to. Once my first demon, A, showed up, though, that view began to change. And over several months, I began to ask hard questions and got some hard answers. Then I followed through with those questions/answers and it started shifting my view. A lot has changed over the last year, and a massive transformation started a little over six months ago. I'm so grateful to my demons for helping to show me the way.

Were some of my prior experiences genuine? Yes. Were some of those spirits/entities present? Sure. Do they remotely compare to my demons? Not. Even. Close. And, truthfully, so much of what was out there wasn't really out there. And so many of the adverts I see now are just laughable. Like, pure fantasy. And yes, I find it bittering. I hate seeing people being taken advantage of. I hate when peoples desperation and dreams are prayed upon. Everyone is allowed to believe what they want. But, for me, unveiling the illusion and getting over those false fantasies was essential. And the growth that came after has been amazing and transformative. So, to my demons, I say thank you. For those who are in a similar position, I pray your demons light your path too.
okay Bath I was wondering what No Trolls meant now I understand it better thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

When the post was originally written, the intent was to prevent a bunch of haters coming on and denouncing me for trying to learn - internet troll style. At the time, I was very much a spirit keeper. So, it wasn't I'm reference to "spirit trolls" or whatever, but that was directed at internet trolls. I've obviously changed a lot since that time. Now, I very much would say that about spirit trolls too. But, at least in this site, I represent the minority dissenting opinion on this topic. I'm quickly learning that it's easier for me to just keep my personal opinions to myself. I struggle with that though, as I obviously like to hear (watch?) myself talk (write). Maybe this is a lesson for me with regard to my opinions on the matter and where I need to walk on my path. Clearly, I still haven't learned. Hahaha :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Bathosias wrote:When the post was originally written, the intent was to prevent a bunch of haters coming on and denouncing me for trying to learn - internet troll style. At the time, I was very much a spirit keeper. So, it wasn't I'm reference to "spirit trolls" or whatever, but that was directed at internet trolls. I've obviously changed a lot since that time. Now, I very much would say that about spirit trolls too. But, at least in this site, I represent the minority dissenting opinion on this topic. I'm quickly learning that it's easier for me to just keep my personal opinions to myself. I struggle with that though, as I obviously like to hear (watch?) myself talk (write). Maybe this is a lesson for me with regard to my opinions on the matter and where I need to walk on my path. Clearly, I still haven't learned. Hahaha :devilthumbs:
Bath believe I understand that feeling when you want to learn and all your getting is hate we all have opinions and if you don't ask how else will you know are learn for that matter .. but yes some of all opinions are better kept to our self .. because every body is not going to like what you say .. are agree with it some will some want but . I like all your post they all have a great ideal in them from you :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Bathosias wrote:When the post was originally written, the intent was to prevent a bunch of haters coming on and denouncing me for trying to learn - internet troll style. At the time, I was very much a spirit keeper. So, it wasn't I'm reference to "spirit trolls" or whatever, but that was directed at internet trolls. I've obviously changed a lot since that time. Now, I very much would say that about spirit trolls too. But, at least in this site, I represent the minority dissenting opinion on this topic. I'm quickly learning that it's easier for me to just keep my personal opinions to myself. I struggle with that though, as I obviously like to hear (watch?) myself talk (write). Maybe this is a lesson for me with regard to my opinions on the matter and where I need to walk on my path. Clearly, I still haven't learned. Hahaha :devilthumbs:

But see Bath,that's the thing, YOU have a right to share your experiences on your path, IT"S YOUR PATH, of course there are going to be some haters out there,when you make certain things public, and it reminds me of what Lord Mammon,said to Akelta, watch your words,and what you put out there,energy wise,or what you share with others.Now although I do agree with that, I also believe if one chooses to hold back or keeps certain things private,they do so for a reason but NOT OUT OF FEAR, . I mean yes some will accept your path,others might disagree**all different walks of life** people out there,but see ,although their input is appreciated,it doesn't govern you either,I mean ***you have ever right to be honest,remain true to yourself and your path and share it with whom you deem fit too.

Hope I am not to off topic here,just stating ,it's nice of you to have share this with members here,and although you do try to be selective in what you do share and how you compose**word it** you are human ,it's not a matter of perfection,but it's the genuinous that it comes from the heart that makes it special.
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

abraxas666

Hello Bathosias,
I did enjoyed your first post on this topic . And maybe my response is already obsolete . But anyway .....

I am almost in the same stand point like you and I understand what you mean.

Me too , I began my journey in the WA, RHP before delving into the " Esoterics, the Orders,"
afterwhich I moved on to the center.. with the "needle meter" swinging farther to the grey , and to the LHP where I discovered and got very attracted to Akelta and the S&S , to her sincere dedication to the Work,
to Spirit Keeping , and to the specific zone of LHP Spirits she is attuned and involved with .

I follow my inclinations, listen to the voice within, and I FEEL GOOD AND IN RESONANCE with whatever thing I choose to pursue.

I quite agree with Ymirson : "Be a pioneer and let the critics be damned "

Every one here on this earth plane has a specific " Human Revolution" to accomplish during his journey.
To accomplish it , certain tools are offered .... with pick ups from the various shades of paths (( ... WA, RHP,Middle, Grey, light grey, dark grey , light Dark LHP, ... Extreme Dark :):):):)........ etc ))
in resonance with one's present level of evolution.
And these tools vary from person to person .

So I think there is no clear cut way leading to the Divine. And through out the journey,
one is inclined at a particular point to use a specific tool in resonance with them.

And I am happy that you follow your inner inclinations to choose and pursue whatever path
you are in resonance with .

Also , past experiences have taught me what to share /deliver with the Public and what to withhold.
The Public People have different ways of looking and reacting to things and issues, in accordance with the paradigms they live in. So at times , it is good not to lavishly share certains experiences.

So feel very comfortable in whatever path you choose and .."damned with critics". :):):) :devilgrin:
Enjoy yourself in your chosen Path ! :devilpaint:
abraxas666
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Wow, does this thread resonate strongly with me! However, I am fearless when it comes to speaking my truth, even to those who would not understand. If experience has taught me anything, it is that "I am that I am." I have seen the mixed reception I get when I share who/what I am and what has happened during this lifetime for me. I will not chose to hide that from folks. It is a part of me. Deal with it! I do not censor my soul. The Demons can spot a lie or a self-delusion miles away, and I would quite probably not have been allowed to stay if I were just a nut. They are magickal folks and they know how to keep something they love safe. I, too, have quite rapidly gone from a Spirit-Keeper to a Demon Friend. I consider myself lucky to know them! I am thankful for them opening my eyes to the demonic realms, and for even the small things. Like removing the spell placed on me to buy spirit keeping items at a popular store I will not name, but am pretty sure everyone knows. Yes, that irked me! Why do I not mention their name? Because I live in a physical world, where magick is not provable, and where lawsuits for libel/slander reign. It does not matter. I know what happened. Huh! My path is mine, but I do not walk alone any more. I am quite happy the demons are at my side to guide and teach. There are strong people here, and I am glad to be amongst them. :cloud:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Riael
Patron Deities: None at this time.
Your favourite Demon?: Marbas

User5191 wrote:When the post was originally written, the intent was to prevent a bunch of haters coming on and denouncing me for trying to learn - internet troll style. At the time, I was very much a spirit keeper. So, it wasn't I'm reference to "spirit trolls" or whatever, but that was directed at internet trolls. I've obviously changed a lot since that time. Now, I very much would say that about spirit trolls too. But, at least in this site, I represent the minority dissenting opinion on this topic. I'm quickly learning that it's easier for me to just keep my personal opinions to myself. I struggle with that though, as I obviously like to hear (watch?) myself talk (write). Maybe this is a lesson for me with regard to my opinions on the matter and where I need to walk on my path. Clearly, I still haven't learned. Hahaha :devilthumbs:

I've just finished reading over the topic and I am curious; did "A" help show you a new path? What has changed for you in the last few months in regard to how you view LHP/RHP/Middle?

I myself would have to agree most with Satan's Hellcat's five words... many others summed it up very well but as I read over each post I yearned to jump to the end page and reply with my own view; " I am that I am. ". To me it's simply; I exist. I am. Definitions are irrelevant; and in the moment I attempt to define myself I will also limit myself. Now this doesn't bode well for intellectual conversation on a forum so I'll try on a few definitions myself.

At his point in time; I'd say I am a grey magician. I enjoy studying the occult; for example six months ago I was studying sigils, invocation, evocation and chaos magick. Three months ago I was studying tarot, about the chakra system, reiki, qui gong, pranayama yoga and hatha yoga and most recently I've been studying ; "The Magicians Workbook" and working through its course material and studying demonology, Satanism, Luceferianism etc. I am an ever evolving human; as you, the reader are as well. I have my own 'Book of Shadows' so to speak but I don't consider myself a wiccan or witch or anything similar. In my mind I am merely a magician... no subscription to either side as of yet... but I do have my personal goals such as; proficient, willful astral projection at will, transmutation of physical objects ( water to wine etc ) , internal mastery of the elements, external mastery of the elements, invocation/evocation at a whim, clairvoyance/audience/sentience etc ( many of which I discovered here on these forums ty! ), and many others which simply aren't coming to mind right now ( I'm at work, hard to think ). But among all these goals... is just "I". It's me. A man studying what is and what isn't trying to find out the truth of all things; and I sure hope I get there one day.

Best regards,
R
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This

Riael wrote:
User5191 wrote:When the post was originally written, the intent was to prevent a bunch of haters coming on and denouncing me for trying to learn - internet troll style. At the time, I was very much a spirit keeper. So, it wasn't I'm reference to "spirit trolls" or whatever, but that was directed at internet trolls. I've obviously changed a lot since that time. Now, I very much would say that about spirit trolls too. But, at least in this site, I represent the minority dissenting opinion on this topic. I'm quickly learning that it's easier for me to just keep my personal opinions to myself. I struggle with that though, as I obviously like to hear (watch?) myself talk (write). Maybe this is a lesson for me with regard to my opinions on the matter and where I need to walk on my path. Clearly, I still haven't learned. Hahaha :devilthumbs:

I've just finished reading over the topic and I am curious; did "A" help show you a new path? What has changed for you in the last few months in regard to how you view LHP/RHP/Middle?

I myself would have to agree most with Satan's Hellcat's five words... many others summed it up very well but as I read over each post I yearned to jump to the end page and reply with my own view; " I am that I am. ". To me it's simply; I exist. I am. Definitions are irrelevant; and in the moment I attempt to define myself I will also limit myself. Now this doesn't bode well for intellectual conversation on a forum so I'll try on a few definitions myself.

At his point in time; I'd say I am a grey magician. I enjoy studying the occult; for example six months ago I was studying sigils, invocation, evocation and chaos magick. Three months ago I was studying tarot, about the chakra system, reiki, qui gong, pranayama yoga and hatha yoga and most recently I've been studying ; "The Magicians Workbook" and working through its course material and studying demonology, Satanism, Luceferianism etc. I am an ever evolving human; as you, the reader are as well. I have my own 'Book of Shadows' so to speak but I don't consider myself a wiccan or witch or anything similar. In my mind I am merely a magician... no subscription to either side as of yet... but I do have my personal goals such as; proficient, willful astral projection at will, transmutation of physical objects ( water to wine etc ) , internal mastery of the elements, external mastery of the elements, invocation/evocation at a whim, clairvoyance/audience/sentience etc ( many of which I discovered here on these forums ty! ), and many others which simply aren't coming to mind right now ( I'm at work, hard to think ). But among all these goals... is just "I". It's me. A man studying what is and what isn't trying to find out the truth of all things; and I sure hope I get there one day.

Best regards,
R
Eloquently said R, thank you for the share. Your style and process sounds amazing. Can't wait to read more.
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Noctifera wrote:To me these paths don't really exist. I believe if you fall neatly into any of these paths then you're not really living your life. The only path is your path. It doesn't need labeling.
Noctifera wrote:As soon as you decide you are on one of these paths, left hand right hand whatever, you are committing to a faith and will for the rest of your life be focused on defining what it means to you rather than simply 'being'. The exception is if you are already far along in your path, confident and understand you are just utilizing a term for ease of communicating it. That you have always known where you stand, that you are focused on your truth from within FIRST.. and the ideal of a society governed/dictated path very last which simply reconciles the human need to relate to one another - truly nothing more.
Well said Noc.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”