LHP, RHP, and that vast middle ground. NO TROLLS.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

To me, I think there is not actually any "difference" on ANY forms of magick.
In my view, "black" and "white" is just a path on different side of the coin.
However, the goal could be the same, but with different aspect and approach.

Also, Me myself was started from RHP too. Now I ended up studying LHP.
I also works with both angels and demons also other entities too...
I don't see there is any conflict so far.

Black and White never in opposite, they are just a balance.
Also magick is a personal journy also a perspective to view the world. Everyone is unique.
I study both path and many other things, I use it depends on situation.
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Bathosias wrote:I'll begin by saying that when I first started my journey I was clearly, completely, RHP.

Along the way, I found myself naturally inquisitive. I joined some orders of occult knowledge and have studied their teachings (and continue to learn). Then some stuff happened that more or less amounts to the corruption of man, so to speak. And, my curiosity piqued.

Then some other stuff happened that should be left for the adult section and I started considering spirit keeping.

...then I started almost exclusively WA before learning about Akelta and S&S. TBH, I was quite reluctant and intimidated the first time I reached out to her. Boy I'm glad I did!

Now I have demon companions and a whole host of other entities that range from "white" to dark gray. I'm learning more each day and find myself seeking the guidance and assistance from both polarities of our spiritual journey.

It makes me wonder though: can someone walk both paths? And, admittedly this may more be a theological question where there isn't a true answer (after all, I do believe the bible said a man can't serve two masters; a point that I am sure would be hotly debated by about 70% of the worlds population). But I wonder, do many on the LHP find themselves actually being in in the middle? Occasionally relying on the RHP too?

I believe it's fair to say that almost all of society fits into the middle in some way. Humans are gray by nature and our intentions aren't continually pure from either perspective. Many might lean to the RHP, but I strongly doubt that most are exclusively on it.

Which brings me back to me (I'm a self-centered bastard, aren't I?) - in my path, there will be people on both sides that say I'm confused, or lost, because I walk a middle ground and have friends on both sides. Those people will say I'm deceived and can't have both angelic and demonic friends. They'll continue to propagate a world of polar opposites, ignoring their own true nature while casting their paradigm and world view on others (perhaps ignorant to their own reality). And then there is the judgement. Lol 'Nuff said. I suppose that this, and societal norms (esp as it relates to my job) are why I don't openly discuss this as a lifestyle and, well, faith I suppose. It colors my world view. So, some may say I'm lost or confused. Some might say I'm deciding myself. I say that I'm being honest with myself and my true intentions. That, so far anyway, I can, and do, have both angelic and demonic companions. And they can play well together. And I can develop my senses. And there isn't anything wrong with it. I believe this is my reality.

I'm curious though, from your perspectives, is a middle path a tenable position? Does it last long term? I'm interested to learn your thoughts in an academic (not personal) "debate."
*note, I'm not bating you into an argument, just a discussion where we may exchange world views and faith-based views (not necessarily dogmatic religion) perhaps as a means to better understand each other's position and our common grounds. Perhaps to reassure one another. But always in the lens of exchanging ideas and knowledge and fostering self growth and understanding.

So, back to you, is the middle a tenable position, or is it a no-mans land wherein one may only stand before being struck down by mortar? In your experience, aren't most of us somewhere in the middle? Perhaps vacillating between the light and dark? Curious for your take!
:seasaw: :cloud: :grouphug:
Hi I really like reading your post they are very well put I have only been walking this path now for three years and I still have a lot to learn about myself & this path but I have been in church all my life and it never did feel like ' I was where I was meant to be something was missing it wasn't until I stopped trying to fight what was going on in size me and welcomed in to my life my Demon companions and I haven't looked back since I like the person that I have be come because of this path hope that makes since :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

velle wrote:
Bathosias wrote:I'll begin by saying that when I first started my journey I was clearly, completely, RHP.

Along the way, I found myself naturally inquisitive. I joined some orders of occult knowledge and have studied their teachings (and continue to learn). Then some stuff happened that more or less amounts to the corruption of man, so to speak. And, my curiosity piqued.

Then some other stuff happened that should be left for the adult section and I started considering spirit keeping.

...then I started almost exclusively WA before learning about Akelta and S&S. TBH, I was quite reluctant and intimidated the first time I reached out to her. Boy I'm glad I did!

Now I have demon companions and a whole host of other entities that range from "white" to dark gray. I'm learning more each day and find myself seeking the guidance and assistance from both polarities of our spiritual journey.

It makes me wonder though: can someone walk both paths? And, admittedly this may more be a theological question where there isn't a true answer (after all, I do believe the bible said a man can't serve two masters; a point that I am sure would be hotly debated by about 70% of the worlds population). But I wonder, do many on the LHP find themselves actually being in in the middle? Occasionally relying on the RHP too?

I believe it's fair to say that almost all of society fits into the middle in some way. Humans are gray by nature and our intentions aren't continually pure from either perspective. Many might lean to the RHP, but I strongly doubt that most are exclusively on it.

Which brings me back to me (I'm a self-centered bastard, aren't I?) - in my path, there will be people on both sides that say I'm confused, or lost, because I walk a middle ground and have friends on both sides. Those people will say I'm deceived and can't have both angelic and demonic friends. They'll continue to propagate a world of polar opposites, ignoring their own true nature while casting their paradigm and world view on others (perhaps ignorant to their own reality). And then there is the judgement. Lol 'Nuff said. I suppose that this, and societal norms (esp as it relates to my job) are why I don't openly discuss this as a lifestyle and, well, faith I suppose. It colors my world view. So, some may say I'm lost or confused. Some might say I'm deciding myself. I say that I'm being honest with myself and my true intentions. That, so far anyway, I can, and do, have both angelic and demonic companions. And they can play well together. And I can develop my senses. And there isn't anything wrong with it. I believe this is my reality.

I'm curious though, from your perspectives, is a middle path a tenable position? Does it last long term? I'm interested to learn your thoughts in an academic (not personal) "debate."
*note, I'm not bating you into an argument, just a discussion where we may exchange world views and faith-based views (not necessarily dogmatic religion) perhaps as a means to better understand each other's position and our common grounds. Perhaps to reassure one another. But always in the lens of exchanging ideas and knowledge and fostering self growth and understanding.

So, back to you, is the middle a tenable position, or is it a no-mans land wherein one may only stand before being struck down by mortar? In your experience, aren't most of us somewhere in the middle? Perhaps vacillating between the light and dark? Curious for your take!
:seasaw: :cloud: :grouphug:
Hi I really like reading your post they are very well put I have only been walking this path now for three years and I still have a lot to learn about myself & this path but I have been in church all my life and it never did feel like ' I was where I was meant to be something was missing it wasn't until I stopped trying to fight what was going on in size me and welcomed in to my life my Demon companions and I haven't looked back since I like the person that I have be come because of this path hope that makes since :)
It makes sense. And I agree. I know I've evolved a lot since originally writing this post. And I continue to learn and grow. It's an awesome experience!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
4bluefaeries
Patron Deities: light/dark deities
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Going to read this post,sorry replying before reading all the comments,

Truth be told ,our **journey** is that of our own,it's a unique path that no 2 will ever follow,we might have structures in common but at the end we walk a one of a kind path,for our self growth.

Now going back to read all this thread,lol
Last edited by 4bluefaeries on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let 's not be divided,let's be united,for balance is key

User5191

4bluefaeries wrote:Going to read this post,sorry replying before reading put I walk a path like yours both light and dark and inbetween,it feels right for me,don't need to be be anything other then myself and what feels right for me.

Truth be told ,our **journey** is that of our own,it's a unique path that no 2 will ever follow,we might have structures in common but at the end we walk a one of a kind path,for our self growth.

I would not say that this is how I define my path, at all, now. But, whatever. We're evolving creatures.
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

4bluefaeries
Your favourite Demon?: DC lady K DC D Son of Lucifer E 4king Hellborns,HH G imp L, lowborn soulmate

Bathosias wrote:
4bluefaeries wrote:Going to read this post,sorry replying before reading put I walk a path like yours both light and dark and inbetween,it feels right for me,don't need to be be anything other then myself and what feels right for me.

I would not say that this is how I define my path, at all, now. But, whatever. We're evolving creatures.
Guessing I word things strangely then some.

So ignore the top post,I will start fresh giving a glimpse of my spiritual path;

Here goes ,I write plainly,but this is just me so........... Deities,light and dark,angels and demons,and countless other beings,entity and spirit have been apart of the Earth,some since the Earth was created.

You,if you believe in this have be reincarnated numerous times,possibly some possibly many times,in those incarnations,you could have been for an example, an insect, a tree,an animal ,a series of creatures from dragons,unicorns,mermaids etc, you could have been an angel,light or dark,vampire ,WW, demon, etc,even a demi God/Goddess, and in this lifetime a human.

You had/have soulmates again,many races are possible here. you lived possibly many types of religional practices, you could have practiced the occult,rituals magick,etc......

You met alot of beings,again all types of races,you had family friends and enemies, in one lifetime you could have been light in nature,in another dark, or both.

You could have lived in Heaven,Hell,Summerland,the Elysian fields etc......

Point is should religion ,or titles matter so much? it's all about YOUR growth/evolving in the here and now.You decide what path your on,your path might have a name,it might not,it might be just your very own, **your on your DIVINE spiritual path**

We have been here for a long time,***our souls*** but in body we don't always remember who we are, every lifetime you lived,all that you are was and will ever be YOU.

Just saying it's all a matter of perception, But I have a twisted way of thinking so don't mind me.Just don't know how to type it out of my head,that never stops :shiftydevil:

User5191

Blue,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on my path. I appreciate your efforts to impart your wisdom and light onto my path. For my part, however, I am intimately more aware of where I have been, am at, and am going than I ever have before. It is true, it's not about labels. It is about being honest with yourself and embracing who you really are. I have done this. I reject the notion of the reincarnation cycle that you are depicting. I have peered, albeit briefly, into my past. I recognize the purpose of that past and the where I am supposed to go in this life and what it's purpose is to me. It's not about holding hands with fae, dancing with pixies, or riding rainbow unicorns. But, it does have purpose. I am not a spirit keeper. And I, unlike many here, reject many of the common spirit keeping beliefs. It's fine if it works for you, it doesn't for me. You find yourself and walk in your truth, I am more than comfortable finding mine... Just move the pixies out of the way before things get ugly. Hehehe :devilthumbs: :fulldevil: :devilsecret:

4bluefaeries

Bathosias wrote:Blue,
Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts on my path. I appreciate your efforts to impart your wisdom and light onto my path. For my part, however, I am intimately more aware of where I have been, am at, and am going than I ever have before. It is true, it's not about labels. It is about being honest with yourself and embracing who you really are. I have done this. I reject the notion of the reincarnation cycle that you are depicting. I have peered, albeit briefly, into my past. I recognize the purpose of that past and the where I am supposed to go in this life and what it's purpose is to me. It's not about holding hands with fae, dancing with pixies, or riding rainbow unicorns. But, it does have purpose. I am not a spirit keeper. And I, unlike many here, reject many of the common spirit keeping beliefs. It's fine if it works for you, it doesn't for me. You find yourself and walk in your truth, I am more than comfortable finding mine... Just move the pixies out of the way before things get ugly. Hehehe :devilthumbs: :fulldevil: :devilsecret:

Fine fine,your right ,and you believe what you believe which best fits YOU, slowly stepping back,and tra lalalaing with the pixies :lol:
either way your path is yours ,there is no right or wrong belief system here. :devilthumbs:

Darth Moronius

Bathosias wrote:..It's not about holding hands with fae, dancing with pixies, or riding rainbow unicorns...
Oh, Bath, you have to see the meaning of "holding hands with fae and dancing with pixies" as defined by this guy:
Attachments
Guts from Berserk
Guts from Berserk
User5191

I'm not sure who that guy is, but I'll take it under advisement! Hahaha ;)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”