A Surge of Demonic Energy?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Mephistopheles

Last night, as I lay in bed, I began to murmur Azazel's enn in the hopes of establishing contact with him. I am unsure how long I was chanting for, but after some time I grew drowsy and had continued to recite the enn in my mind rather than speaking it aloud. Then, as I became less conscious of the rhythm of the syllables, I heard a short, sibilant sound, like paper being swept against a hardwood floor, and then I felt a tremendous jolt of energy about midway up my spine (a couple of inches below the ribcage) and nearly jumped out of my bed!

Needless to say, the rush of energy instantly dispelled any drowsiness in my mind and I sat wide awake for the next hour.

I'm curious what could have caused such a rush of energy; it felt like someone had plugged my spine into the electrical mains for about a millisecond!

Did I have this reaction because, as a magical neophyte, I am very sensitive to such powerful entities as demons? Could Azazel have "poked" me to show he had heard me (I probably chanted the enn about a thousand times ... maybe he wanted me to put a sock in it!)? :angrydevil:

Should I persevere in attempting to contact entities in this manner or is there a better way to go about it?

Thanks for reading, I hope someone can shed some light on this for me!
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

You more than likely connected with Azazels energy! :) Congratulations! It is very much like that for me- EXACTLY like being hooked up to an electric grid. Be careful and use the grounding and shielding booklet exercises S&S offers for free at the top of your screen titled "Free Scroll Offer". Before you do that again, make sure you are shielded (not from the actual Demonic entity, but from the energy surges you can have) then make sure you ALWAYS ground. My first experience with Satan was similar and it make me tired and dragass for two days :lol:

Reciting the Enn is a good way to connect, also have a look at Satyra's latest article on Connecting with the Dark Lords here:

viewtopic.php?f=111&t=2669" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

that will give you some useful tips :)

but first, get that scroll and start your grounding and shielding!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Mephistopheles

Thank you for the response.

I'll start reading the book on shielding. :)
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

Mephistopheles wrote:Thank you for the response.

I'll start reading the book on shielding. :)
As Wanda Stated above, I myself cannot express how important it is to anyone to be sure you Shield & Ground yourself.. Take it from personal experience, There are things that will try to take advantage of you and will psychically attack you..You do Not want a piece of any of that action, It can be quite frightening and just down right scare the shit out of you...Stay safe & Hail Satan!
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
BravoOmega8

Hi, can I ask what's Azazel's Enn is?
Parabola
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan

BravoOmega8 wrote:Hi, can I ask what's Azazel's Enn is?
Azazel – Eya on ca Azazel aken

Here is which I taken the enn... http://demonsanddemonolatry.com/demonic ... cal-order/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also you can go to http://demonolatry.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Which has a lot of really good reads...
You simply cannot be a Satanist, and not involve Satan..

HAIL Satan
HAIL Lucifer
BravoOmega8

Thanks for the links. Question: should Eya on ca Azazel aken be pronounced as Eya on "ka" Azazel aken or like Eya on "sa" Azazel aken?
Satyra

BravoOmega8 wrote:Thanks for the links. Question: should Eya on ca Azazel aken be pronounced as Eya on "ka" Azazel aken or like Eya on "sa" Azazel aken?
I say Ka :)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Satyra wrote:
BravoOmega8 wrote:Thanks for the links. Question: should Eya on ca Azazel aken be pronounced as Eya on "ka" Azazel aken or like Eya on "sa" Azazel aken?
I say Ka :)
Me too ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
BravoOmega8

Got it.Thanks.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”