A Surge of Demonic Energy?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Mephistopheles wrote:Last night, as I lay in bed, I began to murmur Azazel's enn in the hopes of establishing contact with him. I am unsure how long I was chanting for, but after some time I grew drowsy and had continued to recite the enn in my mind rather than speaking it aloud. Then, as I became less conscious of the rhythm of the syllables, I heard a short, sibilant sound, like paper being swept against a hardwood floor, and then I felt a tremendous jolt of energy about midway up my spine (a couple of inches below the ribcage) and nearly jumped out of my bed!

Needless to say, the rush of energy instantly dispelled any drowsiness in my mind and I sat wide awake for the next hour.

I'm curious what could have caused such a rush of energy; it felt like someone had plugged my spine into the electrical mains for about a millisecond!

Did I have this reaction because, as a magical neophyte, I am very sensitive to such powerful entities as demons? Could Azazel have "poked" me to show he had heard me (I probably chanted the enn about a thousand times ... maybe he wanted me to put a sock in it!)? :angrydevil:

Should I persevere in attempting to contact entities in this manner or is there a better way to go about it?

Thanks for reading, I hope someone can shed some light on this for me!
hello I told had this rush of energy come over me last night as well when I was working with my companion I was told by a good friend the Companions are adding extra protection to their human companions its a surges of energy that is real them shielding their companions it made me feel drain more then anything but yes it was a very powerful rush of energy I was told this is happening because the energy of the earth is changing
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Mephistopheles wrote:Last night, as I lay in bed, I began to murmur Azazel's enn in the hopes of establishing contact with him. I am unsure how long I was chanting for, but after some time I grew drowsy and had continued to recite the enn in my mind rather than speaking it aloud. Then, as I became less conscious of the rhythm of the syllables, I heard a short, sibilant sound, like paper being swept against a hardwood floor, and then I felt a tremendous jolt of energy about midway up my spine (a couple of inches below the ribcage) and nearly jumped out of my bed!

Needless to say, the rush of energy instantly dispelled any drowsiness in my mind and I sat wide awake for the next hour.

I'm curious what could have caused such a rush of energy; it felt like someone had plugged my spine into the electrical mains for about a millisecond!

Did I have this reaction because, as a magical neophyte, I am very sensitive to such powerful entities as demons? Could Azazel have "poked" me to show he had heard me (I probably chanted the enn about a thousand times ... maybe he wanted me to put a sock in it!)? :angrydevil:

Should I persevere in attempting to contact entities in this manner or is there a better way to go about it?

Thanks for reading, I hope someone can shed some light on this for me!
'' Hi I know how wonderful it feels to connect to lord Azazel's energy I have been working with him for about two months ' its been more then great he is a powerful dark lord indeed ' but a wonderful teacher one of thee best if you ask me :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

I feel surges of energy during full moons,because of past life where I was turned into a werewolf. Other times I lay in bed wide awake during full moons.
I am a bloodwolf.
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

How do I get the free scroll about grounding and shielding? I get an error message every time I go to the link and put in my email.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Lokakisa wrote:How do I get the free scroll about grounding and shielding? I get an error message every time I go to the link and put in my email.
And what error do you get? That might help too :P
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Shifa

Aprophis wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:How do I get the free scroll about grounding and shielding? I get an error message every time I go to the link and put in my email.
And what error do you get? That might help too :P
After entering in the name and email fields and hitting subscribe, I am taken to the page https://register.sendreach.com/?listid= ... tform=form" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The only thing on the page is Table 'sendreach_portal_v3.lists' doesn't exist
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Lokakisa wrote: After entering in the name and email fields and hitting subscribe, I am taken to the page https://register.sendreach.com/?listid= ... tform=form" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, I get the same error on chrome & firefox, seems it was changed and the link never updated.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
Shifa

Aprophis wrote:
Lokakisa wrote: After entering in the name and email fields and hitting subscribe, I am taken to the page https://register.sendreach.com/?listid= ... tform=form" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yes, I get the same error on chrome & firefox, seems it was changed and the link never updated.
I'm using Safari, but I see it wouldn't matter to try another browser. I'd also tried multiple times, different days, cleared out cache and all that ... Thanks for the help though!
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Lokakisa wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
I'm using Safari, but I see it wouldn't matter to try another browser. I'd also tried multiple times, different days, cleared out cache and all that ... Thanks for the help though!
Thank you guys for reporting this, we are looking into it.

Lokakisa for now, here is a link to the spiritual foundation page which has all of the scrolls for grounding, shielding, warding, and spirit communication exercises:

http://satanandsuns.com/blog/satan-and- ... oundation/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Shifa

Yes I did end up finding it, and forgot to report back with the link myself. ;p

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”